BF3 on 360 Tonight...I WANT YOU

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I've got it on PC also but my account was stolen last month. Waiting for EA to get it back for me.

G

Unregistered
Pffft xbox :p jamming it on PC, waaaaay better :p

ITS ON NOW!!! haha nah just joking, I do love PC gaming as well, just hate PC hacking, It really has turned me off playing PC games competitively.Plus I have always been a bit of a console FPS guru haha.

Badger

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
Manual Super Legnum VR4
ITS ON NOW!!! haha nah just joking, I do love PC gaming as well, just hate PC hacking, It really has turned me off playing PC games competitively.Plus I have always been a bit of a console FPS guru haha.

Haha. Yeah the hacking is annoying but a few of the severs I play on are pretty on to it

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
You know what I hate more than hacking?
People who call hacks on everything. Pisses me off when people accuse legit players. I've been banned a few times and its just bullshit.
Fps just don't feel right on a console so ill just have to put up with the bullshit on pc

G

Unregistered
Console FPS is an acquired taste, I have spent 19 years acquiring a taste for consoles lol.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Console FPS takes more skill. Took me ages to get good at it but once you do you can absolutely massacre people.

G

Unregistered
I think the best bit about BF3, and a large part of why I think its better than COD or anything else, Is because being In the Army and having actual training in weapons and tactics, actually makes you a much better player when you play with other diggers haha.
We squad up and organise proper fire teams with proper load outs for decent mutual support. A bit of correct raytel and some basic drills and SOP's sees us all rolling the civvies pretty hard haha.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Console FPS is an acquired taste, I have spent 19 years acquiring a taste for consoles lol.

Only 19 years? You're a youngin!!! :)

I too struggle getting to grips with FPS on consoles. It just feels more natural on a PC. Probably should practice more & actually utilise my Gold Membership once in a while.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I am getting used to FPS on the console, I used to be a computer gamer but just found that the games kept coming out with higher and higher requirements...and to keep up with a shit paying job / house / car does not work...with the 360 at least you can just pick up the game and you know it is gonna work....I am still a bit of a shooting noob but am getting better....hit me up - Aristocrat27

G

Unregistered
Awesome man, will add you when I het home from holidays, I will be back with a vengeance haha.

Top Bottom