Eurotruck Simulator 2......Awesome.

G

Unregistered
OK, I bought this game cheap here http://www.bundlestars.com/store/ along with it's DLC, as a bit of a joke, and hopefully to have a bit of fun with my son who loves driving trucks, he goes in his uncles dual steering street sweeper and dries around haha. He loves it.
Anyway, turns out, this game is a blast, and it's super addictive, I can't turn it off, I really am loving it.
Sweet graphics, good music on the hundred odd radio stations you can listen to, day/night/weather cycles, thousands of KM's of roads to drive on and a tonne of trucks to drive.

On top of that, there is an RPG style levelling system, upgrades for your trucks, both aesthetic and performance parts, and best of all, the tycoon element, starting with nothing and driving other peoples trucks, to owning your own fleet and hiring drivers raking in thousands every day.

I am playing with Keyboard and mouse and it's fine, I strongly suggest this game to anyone who enjoys a bit of a business game, driving, and playing something with some good depth, be warned, it will take up hours of your time :D

Will get some screenshots up :)

G

Unregistered
00000000000370BA.jpg
Smashing out some Autobahn
00000000000370B9.jpg
Cabin view, mirrors,GPS,instruments, so much s**t to watch haha
00000000000370B8.jpg
Had to exit to get to duselldorf, massive traffic jam, car crash ahead.
00000000000370B5.jpg
No time, gotta deliver my 18t of wooden planks
00000000000370B7.jpg
Like a glove, made it past, only took out 2 street signs
00000000000370B6.jpg
Pretty sweet weather effects.

I'm playing on 'Ultra" on a mid-range laptop, looks pretty epic on a good desktop :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I have both 1 & 2 sitting on my external hard drive. I'll get into them at some point.

I also have Rail Simulator. I usually time how long it takes to derail, then attempt to break that record :D

G

Unregistered
Haha, yeah I also bought the entire Trainz 12 collection for $3.99, yet to have a go though.

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
I have it, play it almost every day. not bad on a keyboard, would be interesting on a steering wheel and manual though...

G

Unregistered
For the price of a few cans of coke you can't go wrong.
Mucho fun, get trainz 12 too, shit load of content for $4.

Top Bottom