UK First time I've ever seen another STW legnum!

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
Are you refering to the number plate? if so then I think you have waaaay too much time on your hands Kieran...LOL!

G

Unregistered
I've never seen another JNU plated car. And I'd prefer it like that :D

Probably cos it was registered individually. Places that import a number of cars in one go would usually register all the cars in one go therefore receiving consecutive numbers.

G

Unregistered
I've seen JNU cars before, quite a few from that import place at Donny are wearing JNU plates, but I've not ever seen another JNU Galant or Legnum.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I still think we should make up a list of all of the V8** EOU cars, I've got pics of about 5 of them on my PC

G

Unregistered
Are we playing snap? because all i have at the moment is a JJU

G

Unregistered
I almost resent that mine served me well in the 3 years i had it rad did shit out on the new owner

Bleh, don't be resentul, seems that STW cars aren't always as vice-free as they should be....:banghead:

G

Unregistered
I've seen two JJU cars in Birmingham but they were not Galant/Legnums. One was a Delica-esque type vehicle, a people carrier vehicle of some sort and the other was a small car (possibly a Starlet).

G

Unregistered
Seen a few JBC imports about.... As before, not seen any other VR4 or indeed any 8Gs with that suffix.

Someone I used to work with had an Audi with that suffix:)

My present VR4 has JBC suffix .. Mrs Wodj says it stands for Juicy Big C:redface:

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
For those of us not living in the UK, what is the significance of the different suffixes?

G

Unregistered
The Suffix denotes the area to where the car was 1st registered..

Indeed - Although sometimes a registration area can be 'short' of registrations to give out... So you could buy a car in, say, Derby and it might carry a Leicestershire suffix.:)

Top Bottom