Ralliart Colt

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Looking at Husky's Red Colt......seems pretty nice with a few good mods.....having it checked at a tuner on the GC, Gavin Woods, who used to do a lot of work on Lee Butts car and seems to have a pretty good rep with other Mitsubishi owners

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
Not sure if its really relevant, I Did a lot of work on a 1.5L SOHC Mirage some years back before buying the leggy. Put on custom "force' extractors form RPW with a tuned 3in exhaust high flow cat, direct air ( bonnet to cam ) intake with ram, and did a ECU tune off factory settings. Add a full custom body kit evo5 bonnet and custom red paint just to rice the sh!t out of it. In the end I got a 150 horses loud as F**K v6 eating FWD. Also was getting ( on normal driving ) 900km to a 30Lt tank. I wanted to tear it down and do a re-build and turbo install and see were that would take me, but needed a lot more room then the pocket rocket had so ended up buying a legnum.
Not terribly relevant to the colt thread other then the colt was renamed Mirage then re-renamed colt.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Looking at Husky's Red Colt......seems pretty nice with a few good mods.....having it checked at a tuner on the GC, Gavin Woods, who used to do a lot of work on Lee Butts car and seems to have a pretty good rep with other Mitsubishi owners

I was looking at his car when I was considering buying mine but the fact he was in QLD and modified meant it would be a a pain in the ass to get it registered here..

Seems like a good car and has a few nice goodies...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah, it does seem pretty good...modified but not to over the top which is good, Kurt who is selling it is my age as well so is not an 19yr old boy racer that has not really looked after it.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Yeah, it does seem pretty good...modified but not to over the top which is good, Kurt who is selling it is my age as well so is not an 19yr old boy racer that has not really looked after it.

Does it come with the rims, intercooler, rear diffuser, exhaust, etc??

Cause I know at one point he was trying to bring it back to stock and put these parts up for sale..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Yeah, they were all still on the car when I test drove it on Sunday......I will not be accepting it if they are not on it tomorrow.....

CUMSTI

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
2000 Legnum Wagon
i have a leggy series 2. My identical twin has a ralliart colt.
It is a great little car. So cheap to run and a lot of fun. But no match for the legnum when the foot comes down or when the tools need to get quickly tossed in the boot and laddesr on the roof.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Ha ha yeah, I will admit the station wagon was good for that stuff BUT with my old Aristo the back seats did not even fold down so could not get anything bigger than the boot into it....with the Colt at least the rear seats double fold up and leave some pretty good space for putting stuff in the back, and like you said the thing appears to run on fumes so I will be saving about $50 bucks a week on fuel

Top Bottom