1975 Galant Coupe

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Finally found a pic of a car with the tail lights I was looking at. Not so sure I am sold now I have seen them fitted. What do you guys think???

Sweettaillights.jpg

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
I personally think your original ones with the red treatment look better..Those gto ones or whatever they are that you were thinking of buying off the net are from Phils Rotaries in Albion Queensland.If they are genuine N.O.S then buy them but if they are repos. I wouldnt touch them as all of his repo stuff is utter shit.

As you know Im into my rotaries and plenty of guys on Ausrotary have bought his stuff only to send it back cause his taillights,badges etc are poor quality and dont fit..steer away and save your money..:D

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Cheers for that Jase & Lee, they are from him but he say's they are NOS but I might keep my $800 anyway.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Invest the $800 in a set of old 14" SSR Mk2s or something from Yahoo Japan. Would make the car look a lot better than these tail lights would.

cowabunga438

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marty
Drive
1997 Galant VR4 and a very old cordia turbo
Love it.

My very first car was a 1974 Lancer, 1400 with 4 on the floor.

ahh the memories.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
I had a '73 Lancer Coupe about 10 years ago, was a very nice little car.

We bought our son a speed boat today................ it's not as crazy as you may think, lol
It is a tunnel hull to run in the 10-16y/o class. It is only 10foot long and will run a 9hp outboard.

nofrontend2.jpg

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Top Bottom