1999 Gallant Type V (almost stock)
2001 Pajero
Year/Make/Model: 1999 Galant VR-4

Asking price: $7,500 ono

Kilometers: 135,xxx

Registration expiry date: 12/01/2018

Roadworthy/Safety Certificate provided: no

Transmission: Manual

Body colour and condition: Pearl white in colour, overall the body is in very good condition, the front bar has some minor grazing underneath and a small cracked coming from where the tow hook cover should be

Interior colour, specs and condition: Red and Black in colour, again in very good condition

Mechanical condition and service history: Car runs very well. I don't have a service history, but I bought it off a mate and he owned for 5 years, during which time it was serviced well. I have recently done a timing belt service Inc water pump etc, fixed new plugs, fuel filter, air filter (paper element in standard airbox), LCA's and inner tie rod ends

Modifications: Only a rear muffler (a cannon type, sounds nice, but not my idea, was on it when I got it) and a 7" Pioneer screen with Bluetooth and USB input and some better speakers

Service documents available: No

Import documents available: No

Other important points: The lifters are a little noisy when the engine is cold, but it quietens down once it warms up. New tyres fitted not long ago and have done approx 4000,kms.

Reason for selling: A crook left shoulder means I'm needing an auto, gear changes can be alittle painful. I also need something a little bigger as a daily. My plan initially was to buy it, use it as a daily for a little while until I could afford to buy something else, then turn the Galant into a toy. Financially this is no longer viable, so sadly I'll shave to sell it

Contact details: If allowable, I'll ask people to inbox me so my details aren't out in public, and I'm more than happy to send details via pm.

Photos:
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0259.JPG

bundyk

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Adam