Drive
1999 Legnum & 2004 GSX-R750
Year/Make/Model: 1999 Legnum

Asking price: $3500k ono

Kilometers: 185xxxk km

Registration expiry date: September

Roadworthy/Safety Certificate provided: No

Transmission: Manual

Body colour and condition: White pearl in 16yo condition ie. scrapes and a few small carpark dings. Damage in pic. Missing tow hook cover from front and bar split.

Interior colour, specs and condition: Cloth interior in need of a clean. Has recaro seats and momo wheel. Jap spec stereo. Defi boost gauge that stopped working after auto elec fixed issue with immobilizer.

Mechanical condition and service history: Oil and filter every 5k, 100km service, all fluids changed at 142k km. noisy lifters on startup when oil is low.

Modifications: Coilovers, cat back exhaust, hard piping kit - stuff done in japan before we got it. I put a bleed valve in.

Service documents available: no

Import documents available: Should have them in an email.

Other important points: New plugs and front discs and pads installed at 170xxxk km. Have rear discs and pads to come with car. I did try to put then on but dont have a large enough g-clamp to compress piston. Pads have half meat, discs have small lip. Have front undertray in garage too. Rear tyres ok, fronts have wear on outside edges. have oil and filter for 185k change not done yet. Kids opened sunscreen container in front of car. runs rich and heisitates under load at 5.5k rpm. revs to redline OK.

Reason for selling: Wife reversed into a tree stump. Insurance is paying us out the repair cost. We have bought a new car so would like to sell this one. We imported it at 82k km. Lived in Melb for a while. In Canberra now. Was wifes daily. Uses a litre of oil between services and a bit of water. Suspect water was leak at the line going to rear turbo which has since been tightened.

Contact details:

Photos: One of the damage and one in tassie on our honeymoon (sep 2010). I will add more tonight of current state when wife is home from work.

Screenshot_2015-07-10-15-06-17.png
legnum.jpg

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
what a shame about the smash.. I would of bought it but I kinda far.. hehehe... if you ever come up for a holiday you have a buyer here...

Top Bottom