For Sale SA 2000 VR4 Legnum $8,900.00

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
* Mechanically Great - Just had this week $650.00 service, invoice provided (Done by Jon at Driven Motorsport :) thanks mate great job)
* Major service done (Pumps belts pullys etc)
* Torque converter seal done (This is a $1000.00 job most Legnums will eventually have to do)
* New alternator
* Radiator top re done with a radiator service
* Regular servicing with best oils, fluids etc
* 17" Evo 6 mags with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres with plenty of tread
* DVD and monitor in the front
* No mods - car purchased for wife, lady driver. This was one of the first to hit Adelaide. I've had this since imported at 70,000km.
* Car has been professionally cleaned last week (looks great)
* Current Km 178 000

Feel free to SMS or call me on 0402 444 899 located in the Para Hills area
P1050587.jpg
P1050592.jpg
P1050594.jpg
P1050596.jpg
P1050602.jpg
P1050614.jpg
P1050621.jpg

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Car price has been dropped to $6800.00, I can't believe how cheap these cars are going for now. So much car for so little price. Anyway Jon from Driven Motorsport will testify to the excellent mechanical condition of this car. Anyway questions please feel free to either call 0402 444 899 or email vr4@internode.on.net

Pickles

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Oscar
Drive
Red legnum, manual, red, moonroof, leather!
Agreed. These cars are selling for far less than what they are worth. This seems to be a nice piece of kit with the EVO wheels and a stock condition, being serviced by Jon. Good luck with the sale Matt.

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I think we're all to blame here, anyone that enquires about the car is always banging on 'Oh they have a weak gearbox, blah blah blah' Well, the box itself is really good but if you start adding mods and giving it a bit of hell without upgrading it (the box) of course it's going to break... Like any car... Anyway it's plastered all over this site with misinformation, and I believe (based on feeling) that this is the downfall of price.
My car I've had since 70,000km and serviced every 10,000km, anytime anything went wrong with it was fixed immediately. I hardly ever put the foot down and never have done anything stupid like rev launching or anything like that. Last service done a month ago, no traces of metal in the gearbox and Jon says it's shifts like a low km car... Just like anything if you look after it it will last.
Rant over... Hopefully I don't start a debate over the boxes :)

Top Bottom