FL Legnum VR4
Year/Make/Model: ****Sold**** 2001 Legnum VR4

Asking price: $12000

Kilometers: 158,914

Registration expiry date: 24/03/2020

Roadworthy/Safety Certificate provided: Yes

Transmission: Manual

Body colour and condition:
Silver - Good condition, there are a couple of carpark dings and the front garnish(?) could do with a paint. I have a colour matched rattle can and touchup pen that are unused as I haven't got to this myself yet
Has factory weather shields in good condition as well as some spares (i needed 1 but bought a full set)

Interior colour, specs and condition:
Black/Red/Carbon. Great condition, recaros, evo momo stearing wheel and matching momo gear knob
Upgraded head unit, under-seat slimline sub and speakers throughout - all quality gear
Boot protector

Mechanical condition and service history:
Mechanically great, upwards of 7k spent on getting it up to where I am happy with it, very healthy and ready for many kms to come. All of the following within the last 5000KMs:
- New Exedy clutch

- Timing belt

- Water pump

- Gearbox rebuild (this was chasing a difficult gear change that turned out to be linkage related, there wasn't actually any issues with the box but was done along with the other major works above)

- LCA replaced in the last ~1000KM with genuine OEM brand new ones

- There is a "rattle" over some bumps, not sure if it's an engine mount as I haven't been able to replicate it when stationary, there is no play in any suspension (has been checked by my mechanic when LCAs were fitted), visually engine mounts look ok.

Modifications:
- Tien FlexZ adjustable coilovers with in cabin electronic adjustment (EDFC) - you can make the car stuff for the windy roads and soft for longer trips at the press of a button. Hidden mount in centre console (see pic)

- Cusco uprated anti roll bars front and back

- GFB electronic boost controller and dyno tune running 172kwatw at just 12psi (very safe tune) hidden mount in sunglass bin thingo (see pic)

- Evo 10 18inch wheels (plastidipped - could do with a refresh, but wheels are in VGC)

- Evo 8 brembo brakes (fully refurbished) with brand new Bendix Ultimate pads and rotors (Also have a set of <1000km brembo pads and DBA T2 rotors to go with it - I wanted more initial bite in normal driving)

- Exhaust is Jasma, sounds great with no drone

- Coil on plug kit

- Darkest legal 3M tint to the fronts, limo tint to the back

Service documents available:
For major work yes, basic services (regular oil changes completed by me)

Import documents available:
No

Other important points:
Spares available
- Original seats
- Original brakes
- DBA T2 rotors and Brembo pads as above (for Evo Brembos)
- Other various spares

Reason for selling:
Purchased another car and already have 2!

Contact details:

Photos:
Leggy1.jpg
Leggy13.jpg
Leggy12.jpg
Leggy11.jpg
Leggy2.jpg
Leggy19.jpg
Leggy6.jpg
Leggy4.jpg
Leggy5.jpg
Leggy9.jpg