2008 Nissan GT-R

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I totally agree Brad, we dont "need" manuals. Having said that we dont "need" turbos, we dont "need" to go over 110kph. Mostly I dont "need" car makers to tell me what I "need".
Anyway, the hunt is on for a Black 5mt 2000 VR-4 Leggy. I want a matching pair :D

G

Unregistered
this one is going cheap...

gtrcrashr35.jpg

gtrcrashr35.2.jpg

G

Unregistered
they'll find something to keep it out with, like the article says there is a $125,000 price cap, and the GTR's will likely be $150,000... however they might be able to sneak in a lower spec model? who knows!

G

Unregistered
No kidding, I'd honestly deadset rather have an R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nur. That or a Z-Tune.

I don't care what anyone says, the R34 is an infinitely better looking car.

r34-r35-together-2.jpg

You can keep your super duper faster-than-shit R35, it's ugly as hell and all the speed and performance in the world wouldn't get me buying one.

That said, I've seen some nice photochops out there of alternate bodykits, and there's definitely some very doable ways to improve the look of the car. That'd be a different story.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I agree with Van, I love the old R34 GT-R because of everything it is, there isn't a single thing I dislike about it.

In the R35 I like the engine and drivetrain layout, but the body is too ugly and big.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Well, there's one way to make the body smaller you know. Pictures are courtesy of http://www.superfunhappysliders.com

[edit of removing photos because Mitchy beat me to it by a day] Cheers Mark... it's GAVIN here by the way

No, it will NOT buff right out! :p

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Gav, look back a page for Mitch's post.

Your 'sooper' mate beat you to it :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*laughs* you've pulled yours apart. I'd agree to that :)

And besides, I should have known that a former R33 pilot shacked up with a StageA pilot would have picked up on the news straight away.

G

Unregistered
haha, it was SAU where i found it, so i guess your theory works. :p

i've got to pull more of it apart this weekend too! hoo-****ing-ray!

G

Unregistered
I agree with Van...the R34 looks so much better...i have a few friends that will be sitting in some decked out ones however at the Tokyo Auto Salon here in the next day or so...ill foreward some pics when they get back

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
The R34 is a better looking car than the new GTR, but I gotta say I would still have a V35 coupe given the choice

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
i like the whole package of the r35 gtr but yea the looks hold it back, gimme an r34 v spec any day of the week

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
I just love the CPV35, and they are pretty quick too ;)

Attachments

• cpv35.jpg
    cpv35.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 4
  • cpv-35.jpg
    cpv-35.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
The GTR badge is alittle wank :wanker: wank for me though

Attachments

• cpv--35.jpg
    cpv--35.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 6

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I agree too...the 34 is a far better looking car.

I wish I could smack that nincumpoop in the head that stacked a brand new one...ggrrr!!! That annoys me!

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
I kinda have some good news I guess lol. The boss has enquired into the new GTR as he would like to be the first in AU to get them (after NissanAU that is :( ) and we are looking ATM at $150,000 or there abouts. and thats just purchase in JP. I hate to think what the Gov. would charge in taxes

G

Unregistered
bit too late jase, there is already about 5 in australia.

Donut King have a pink one for the targa rally.

Top Bottom