2008 Nissan GT-R

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
No rego though

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
according to Prestige motor sport this is now available for sevs compliance. Between $100,000 $150,000 and 6 -12 months before you get to drive it

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
How cool is THIS?!

Nissan_GT-R_cutmodel.jpg

I want a cutaway model of a VR4 - imagine how easy it would make working on the car if you had a virtual 3D model of your car on your computer which you could cut sections away from to see the bits you need to get at?! Hell you could plug the ECU into your PC and get a diagnostic, and it could point out on the 3D diagram where the problem is and what to do to fix it!

Hmm...

G

Unregistered
wow ist that the gear box at the rear of the car or am i just seeing things?

G

Unregistered
If u have a PS3 and Gran Turismo Prolouge there is a 3 part series on GTTV (where u can download video content within the game) on the GTR. They take it too the Nurburgring and down the autobarn where it clocked 310km/hr. Yes on the Autobarn with traffic.
Looks like a hell of a car ...

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I am waiting for a GT/PS3 bundle till I upgrade. I have had my PS2 for 4 years and never owned anything other than GT :p

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I think you'll find this model was custom-built specifically for this purpose - some of those cutaways are quite complex and impossible to do with the car in one piece.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Just read this interesting tidbit from the Wikipedia page for the GT-R ;

"In a review by Motor Trend editor Scott Kanemura, it was revealed that the GPS system fitted to the GT-R would remove the 180-kilometer per hour (112 mph) speed limiter when the car arrives at a race track, but only on tracks approved by Nissan. Aftermarket ECUs have been developed to bypass the speed limiter, in addition to stand-alone speed-limiter defeaters. The GPS check will not be implemented in American models.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_GT-R#cite_note-77"

I've never heard of that before. Preselected POI on the GPS will disengage the speed limiter?

Top Bottom