Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Hi All,

Grab your navigator and get set for a day of fun.

First car leaves at 9:30am and if no-one gets lost, we should all be at the final location by 1:30pm.

Must be teams of two, for safety reasons. So bring a friend, partner, mistress, girlfriend, boyfriend, ball and chain, someone you picked up the night before (y). Don’t care as long as they can read, write and look out a window.

I may need someone to assist on the day so if you can’t find someone, there is an opening, Pay sucks, but should be fun.

The route has been set, the sponsors have provided great prizes and obscure trophies (totaling Approximately $150), the final destination is sorted. All we need is numbers and a date.
1. Date
Vote from the poll above to select a date. Most votes by 23rd October, 2010 gets the nod.

2. Lunch
The final location has coin operated BBQ facilities, plenty of room for a show and shine and water views. (Just to tease). Their may be a Kiosk in area but not for a feed (unless your diet is skittles, cherry ripe bars and Coke!)

The question then is which of the following would people prefer:
1. BBQ Lunch: More work for me, more cost for you.
2. B.Y.O Lunch.
3. You bring your own meat BBQ with Salad, Sauce and Bread rolls provided.
4. Combination of the above.
5. Another option not thought of: Pizza guy won't be there in 20 minutes in case your wondering.

Entry will probably be $5 per car to cover some incidentals such as water and nibbles for the trip. Lunch extra if required

More details as we get closer.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I'm easy for a BBQ. Sausages on bread rolls & I'm set!

I don't mind bringing along some cartons of drink if anyone's wanting. Gotta do my share for the club. Coke? Diet Coke? Fantas? Sprites? Big esky with some ice too.

Now I've got to go try & make a friend for the trip.....

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
you couldn't pick a better date Wayne :D

Love to but I can't vote any of these dates, yes all of these dates as I wont be in Sydney. :(

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Where have all the NSW members gone???

Am I going to have to go through my phone & ring you all????

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
I've just cleared it with the wife, I can attend one of these days, preferrably a Sunday, but I could make a Saturday.

I can bring some supplies for a lunch too if needed. I have a theory on the location too, but I won't spoil it....

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
you couldn't pick a better date Wayne :D

Love to but I can't vote any of these dates, yes all of these dates as I wont be in Sydney. :(

I thought you were gone in December, Not November?

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
I've just cleared it with the wife, I can attend one of these days, preferrably a Sunday, but I could make a Saturday.

I can bring some supplies for a lunch too if needed. I have a theory on the location too, but I won't spoil it....

Theory? Hmm, I was wondering when the speculation was going to start.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Where have all the NSW members gone???

Am I going to have to go through my phone & ring you all????

A bit quiet eh Brad? Maybe I should tell them what the prizes and trophies are to get them interested....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
A bit quiet eh Brad? Maybe I should tell them what the prizes and trophies are to get them interested....

I'm a bit disappointed really... it will be our big cruise for the year yet there is such a lacklustre response?

Come on NSW you're letting us down here.

Wayne, what if I can't find a friend? Will a blow up doll in the passenger seat be passable?

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Wayne, what if I can't find a friend? Will a blow up doll in the passenger seat be passable?

In the interests of your safety and the public...... No.

But if she's Cute....What the hell. The more the merrier.... It's XMAS.

There can be photos at various locations along the way and at the finish line and we can dress her up in OZVR4.com Gear and do a calendar.....

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
THIS time for sure!

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I thought you were gone in December, Not November?

That is correct, leaving on the 17th Dec and wont be back for 6wks. But for these particular dates, I'll be in Melb from Nov 11th to 15th. Then on that following weekend, I'll be attending a Christening on 20th Nov so this means I'll be drunk like a hobo that night if ever 21st is choosen.

So this leaves me a no choice. :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'm out for anything at the moment guys. No rear diff may pose as an issue for me......

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
lol, so is anyone actually going??

Top Bottom