2013 Early New Years Meet/Cruise - Central Coast & Sydney

G

Unregistered
Details Update.

Still planning guys, as you know the day is fast approaching.For those of you still interested the proposed plan is as follows. Please let us know if you agree/disagree or if you have a better Idea, This area hasn't been my local for 5 years so I'm a bit hazy on drive times/locations etc.

SATURDAY 12th JAN 2013

Newcastle/ Central Coast Guys : Meet up at Usual Ourimbah Meeting Point early in the AM, Maybe 0900 if that suits everyone. Have a quick Meet and Greet and a chat, Depart around 1000 for Sydney on the Old Road to meet up with the Sydney Guys at their meeting point.

Sydney Guys : Meet up SOMEWHERE you agree on,close to the Old Road sorry guys I'm not good with Sydney locations,Time should be something to Coincide with the Coast Groups Arrival, Have another meet and greet/stop and chat.

FROM HERE : From here, both groups will head off together back along the Old Road to the Coast for a Lunch Somewhere, preferably somewhere at the end of a nice drive around some country side. After luch Sydney group can reassemble and head home together while the Coasties can go their separate ways from wherever we end up.

As I said guys, just an idea at the moment If everyone is happy then we will lock it in, If not I am more than happy for you guys to make changes wherever you want. We just need to know by Friday at the latest.

I have also invited a few guys from EvoOz who may bring their cars along for a drive.

Thanks guys, See you soon.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
If you're in Springfield, then may I suggest while you're there, a lunch or dinner at Trackside Restuarant at West Gosford? You sit amongst some oldies of the racing circuits :)

If you're interested, count me in too. They do a nice pizza there!

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I should be in Sydney over Xmas, and my mates live in st clair and erskine park (next door). Dunno if i'll drive the leggie up though, since work car = free fuel

G

Unregistered
Yeah I'll be in the Evo. Because
Evo = less fuel haha

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I might be on the Central Coast then.... Dunno which car I will be in though. The Touareg will keep up with you lot anyway so I might just come in that haha

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Ill be back from my holiday on the 6th so the w/e after would be better for me

G

Unregistered
Would everyone be keen for Saturday the 12th Jan 2013...

G

Unregistered
I had someone look at mine today. He seemed very interested and may be interested in swapping for a Ford Territory!
I love my leggy though.....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hmm... I should be able to be there.

Don't know if any of you will be able to keep up with my 1.6 litres of turbocharged diesel fury though..

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
If I sell my leggie ill have 2ltrs of turbo diesel terror n it's a Holden lol

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
I will be there to keen to meet a few you guys.

G

Unregistered
I'll be in the Evo haha, at least one or two VR4's will come.

Top Bottom