1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
[SA] 2013 OZVR4 Calendar Group Buy

Hi all,

Here is the original thread:
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?13166-2013-OZVR4-Calendar-Available-for-Order

The calendar is $27.26 plus $13.30 for shipping plus $3.73 GST so a total of $44.29 if you want to buy it yourself.

If I buy 5 its $34 each so you save $10.

So if you want in let me know. I wont be posting them to you if you live miles away as that defeats the purpose and it makes the money transfer confusing as I have no idea how much it would be.
I live out North in Hillbank and work in Mawson Lakes. Jon's workshop is a couple minutes away for those who can't use Google maps :p My wife works in town on Currie Street. So any of those locations or anywhere nearby can be organised as a pickup.

If you live ages away (like way down south) it may pay to organise your own group buy unless you have some way or arranging a pickup reasonably close to the locations above.

I will leave this open till the 23rd Jan.

Payment will be required in full before I order as I have no need or desire to have multiple OZVR4 calendars scattered around my house because people pulled out. I will let you all know the final figure once I have the total number of orders.

So far:
Poita
Hotwire
steveP
eyecandy
VR4 6A13TT

Cheers
Pete

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
let me know bank details and i'll transfer $$.
I'll pickup from Currie Street from your wifey - and can pick up calendars for anyone else south (I live near Hallet Cove)

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Sweet that will work great then for south members.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I'll pm everyone once the final number is known. I won't know the final cost till then. Wednesday is the cut off so you will get a message from me soon.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Closed and PM has been sent to the lucky ones!

Top Bottom