20s on my car!

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
hey guyes i got some 20s just got them from tempie tyres cheep. was thinkin 22s but that would be too big. i decided to go away from the handling and proformance side of things and just go for the pimp look !!!!!!!!

next will be dark tint and air bag shockies/

wats ur views on this as constructive critisum is allways good in my book.

ill get u guyes some picks.....

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
PICSORBAN!

Dont make us delete your thread....lol

G

Unregistered
i dont get the whole - buy a performance car and then deck it out and make it weigh/handle like a cargo ship...each to their own though, im sure it would look the goods :)

G

Unregistered
if he doesnt have pics by the end of the week ill throw the 20's that r on my ute onto my leggy just for shits and giggles and post pics for u guys

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
damm u guyes get nasty just thought i think out aloud but next time i wont gees.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Gareth - the ute is 5x120, the leggie is 5x114.3

Adam - just put pics up and everyone can judge for themselves. You have to admit a thread like this is basically pointless without pics!

G

Unregistered
Ummmm Guys Adam was asking for your thoughts on the idea not if his car looked good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam go for it pimpin is always cool if done right post some pic's when you get the rims on.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
adam's being different,who says he has to go for the same look as everyone else,they may look good,who knows,it hasnt been done yet,fitting them may be a worry for you though,at least post up a pic of what rims they are straight off tempe tyres site so we can imagine what it will look like

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Good luck Adam! I say do it! Who cares what other people think, if you like the look of 20"s, then nothing else matters!

tommo, Adam clearly says he has recently acquired some rims from Tempe tyres, so to me (and what looks like everyone else) that would mean he has already bought them. I think everyone is keen to see the pics so we can offer our feedback on the look.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
^^^ What Nick said.....

Remember these cars have very sexy styling too, not everyone bought them just for the performance! (Well i did but thats beside the point! :D)

YOU and you ONLY have to drive this thing everyday, if you walk outside every day and say to yourself that your car looks great and you're happy with it you have done the right thing.

20's will look HUGE on these cars lol....... Can't wait to see it

And what everyone else said, pics or ban ;)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
^^That's correct, but he also came on a forum to ask everyone's opinion, and now he has mine ;)

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Talk about a let down, I wanted pics D:

If all you haters had been more encouraging we might have had those pics by now.
FAIL!

Day saved, a galant ( i have no idea if it's a vr-4 or even a galant tbh..) with 20" rims... close enough.

20in%20msr%20085%20on%20galant.jpg

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
a lot of the american galants have that front bar,its made to look like the evos/lancers but i cant remember what its called.most of the guys with that bar however,prefer to try and swap it for a bar they call and oldstyle front bar or something similar which is our facelift bar

those wheels look big but not too big

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
That bumper is uuugly! USDM galants have different headlights too, they're a two-piece and don't look as good.

Top Bottom