Wanted VIC SA 6A13TT

Chris

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Anyone have a motor for sale? I have one here that has bottom end knock. Would rather find a good used motor and build the one I have at a later date. Located in SA ideally, Will consider VIC. Thanks in advance

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
There is a guy in Ballarat who is wrecking one at some JDM wrecker that wants 2.9k.

Chris

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Thanks for that, I did see that but trying to find something cheaper at this stage

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Hit up Project VR4 in NZ. Get a price off him
Quinton is a well known scammer and banned from this site.

I tried to order carpet off him and he misquoted postage by more than double the cost of the carpets and threatened me and PayPal when I asked for a refund.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Quinton is a well known scammer and banned from this site.

I tried to order carpet off him and he misquoted postage by more than double the cost of the carpets and threatened me and PayPal when I asked for a refund.
Really? sorry to hear that.

I have dealt with him a few times and have had no issues. When ordering from him you need to speak to him on the phone rather than order off his website.

Chris

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Thanks guys, I should update this. I ended up purchasing a complete wreck and have a motor.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Some choice messages after I was quoted 2x more for postage than when I asked prior to payment.
Wow. You are some piece of work mate!!!

Place an order, get us to package an item and get shipping prices then you don't like the prices the shipping company quote so you simply want to "Cancel" your order..

Life does not work like that buddy!!!
and in the communications with PayPal...
Our offer to you remains our internal policy that we offer 20% restocking fee $15 Packaging wastage fee less any other Paypal surcharge fees(5%) Goods & Services fee and you no longer get to purchase anything from us ever again.
Items totaled around $80, quoted $50 postage. After payment he said postage would be $100+ and flipped it when I requested a refund. Then offered those ridiculous terms. Continued to sook at me via email after PayPal case was closed in my favour.

Not to mention the dodgy parts he sold over a decade ago that got him banned from here in the first place.

Top Bottom