Wanted US 7202 ECU

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
I have a ecu and taxtrix cable I'll sell together $400 au for both. But will have to reflash it as it is tuned for fwd turbo fto conversion as single turbo. It does have antilag and launch control and gearbased tunning added in rom. I just installed a haltech elite ecu in mine so not needed anymore

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 COTY
2022 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
1999 Honda Civic EX
I have a ecu and taxtrix cable I'll sell together $400 au for both. But will have to reflash it as it is tuned for fwd turbo fto conversion as single turbo. It does have antilag and launch control and gearbased tunning added in rom. I just installed a haltech elite ecu in mine so not needed anymore
Do I reflash using EvoScan? Also my Legnum is an auto and read that mixing manual to auto is not a good idea.

Last edited:

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Do I reflash using EvoScan? Also my Legnum is an auto and read that mixing manual to auto is not a good idea.
Yes reflash using evoscan as far as I'm aware can change it in software as mine started out as a auto then was changed to manual all done via evoscan and ecu flash

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
1999 Honda Civic EX
I am very interested. I'm just trying to find information on how to reflash it. I don't know if I need to install it in the car first then reflash or do I need special cables to hook it up to a bench and then reflash? This is what I'm trying to investigate. I'm in the US so no one is familiar with my car.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Ecu will be in your car to reflash use evoscan for data logging ecu reflash for tuning all will be needed will be the evoscan and ecu reflash installed on a laptop and my taxtrix cable and someone that knows how to use it all and tune the car. There are company's here that can tune with you doing data logging and flashing you send your logs they tune your rom

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
1999 Honda Civic EX
Ecu will be in your car to reflash use evoscan for data logging ecu reflash for tuning all will be needed will be the evoscan and ecu reflash installed on a laptop and my taxtrix cable and someone that knows how to use it all and tune the car. There are company's here that can tune with you doing data logging and flashing you send your logs they tune your rom
How can we settle payment and does the $400 AUD included shipping?

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey There

Yes the one I listed many moons ago is still available.

Send me a PM with an address and I'll work out a shipping cost for you

Top Bottom