UNARMD

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
Verada AWD and Legnum
6A13TT 98% complete forged engine

Goodies are New, obviously used heads/block bolt-on.

98% complete forged build.

CP forged pistons 8.5:1 CR
RPW forged rods
Brass core plugs
ACL main and Thrust bearings
Mitsubishi conrod bearings
New Mitsubishi main and timing seals
Polished Crank
Blueprinted.

ARP head studs

New timing belt, tensioner, water pump, alternator
(Would double check timing before installing just to make sure it's aligned properly) rear head has new stem seals. Both heads have new cam seals. 3mm lifters.
COP kit. New head gaskets. New knock sensor. New iridium plugs.

I'd say its 98% complete as it needs a new rear manifold to turbo gasket, and as it was for some reason built into a non-turbo block, the oil feed lines have been drilled, but need to have the thread tapped into it for the bolts. Ultimately it's up to the buyer whether they just have them tapped, or if they strip it down and use the internals in their own block.

Looking for $4000 (PRICE DROPPED FROM $5500) plus Freight which is what I payed for the short block (so you're getting the heads, gaskets, timing and water pump kit, seals, knock sensor, turbos, COP kit and plugs etc. for free.) I'll even throw in the front stem seal kit incase you want to do the front stem seals. THAT'S RIGHT AROUND $7500 WORTH OF ENGINE FOR JUST $4000

Would consider swaps for a road worthy, registered and reliable 1.6 litre turbo diesel hatch (ie: citroen C4, puegeot 308, Hyundai i30 MUST BE AUTO DUE TO MY PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS)

Come Get It, or Organise Your Own Freight.

Cash, Bank Transfer, or Trade as specified above.

Hit me up on here of Faceballs

IMG_20180725_131559.jpg
IMG_20180725_132147.jpg
IMG_20180725_132222.jpg

rbrtpalin

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Robert
Drive
VR-4 Galant 1996 Model
What a bargain! If I hadn't just built mine, might have gone for it! Good luck with it!

Reactions: Gav

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
Damn, exactly what I’m looking for but it’s up for sale at the wrong time for me. If it’s still around in a month or so we should chat

Reactions: Gav

regnum

Idling at the Lights
First Name
scott
Drive
1999 legnum
Hi mate fairly keen on this I'm in Adelaide inbox me so we can sort out freight cheers, if yo mang doesn't grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom