A legnum with everything i want on ebay

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
whats the go with the water damage on the seats, looks like the car has been flooded

G

Unregistered
Im sorry i didn't see the thread thats a few below:redface: In future i will post there.

The seller says to email for pics of the interior, as it has been detailed since. I would really prefer a manual, but i have noticed that most of you guys have settled on something that was close enough.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
The tiptronic box is pretty damn cool. It doesn't change out of gears, you can bounce on the limiter, and changing down into corners does feel kind of sexy without a clutch at all.

However they do have more problems than the manuals, especially if they aren't flushed with the proper oil regularly and if they overheat.

Getting a manual facelift legnum isn't hard. Finding one with a sunroof is harder, and trying to find one with the recaro's is very hard. All of those together is nearly impossible unless you're willing to pay absolute top dollar.

G

Unregistered
I like the idea of the auto, However if i was to do a bit of towing im not sure if this is a good idea. I guess you could always add a bigger transmission cooler.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
if you do a lot of towing with heavy trailers, buy a manual. William in NZ had a 2T+ boat that he towed with an auto legnum and the gearbox frequently overheated, so he fitted a big trans cooler and in turn overheated the engine :)

G

Unregistered
I tow my starion to a trackday about once every 3 months. All the towing is freeway work however, It has a few hills on the way. Thanks again Brad, All this info will make finding the right legnum easier when the time comes. Anyone want to buy a jeep cherokee:ROFLMAO:

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Looks like someone left the windows down on it right through the wet season in Japan, but it's a good combo for that money, assuming it's in decent enough mechanical condition.

Top Bottom