A new interior trim combo I've never seen!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I bought a 2000 Legnum with Recaro interior for a client last week, thinking it was the other trim like the Super VR-4s. I've never seen them with this combo before, and yes it is factory. Bradc, ever seen this trim?? I presume it's on the very late models. The nicest interior I've seen in a Legnum/Galant (but don't request it you guys - finding a manual is hard enough!!)

Attachments

• legnuminterior.JPG
    legnuminterior.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 102

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I knew there would be one - if the site wasn't so stingy with bandwidth it would've been there straight away :p

G

Unregistered
Damn, that is tasty! No shitty pattern on the seats or in the door inserts.. heck yes!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
All of the Super's came with red trim Recaro's and the red trim momo wheel, we already know that :)

Early facelift's from 98 to mid 2000 could come with the same red trim Recaro's and black trim (sometimes red) momo wheel as an option.

The interior you have there is the same recaro seats but in a suede trim that was available from 2000 to 2002. I know of a few cars with that trim, 2 in NZ and one in the UK.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
sounds like the same sort of trim as we have in our delica, its like a fine suede leather feel, damn nice i love the seats in the deli the feel really good, they must have used the same stuff in some of the legnum trims

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Looks the goods. Although I dont really mind the red, the carpet is a little much, but the trim on the seats and door skins is nice.

Mind you, the suede looks damn good!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
that interior is just as rare as Super VR-4's, and even more rare in manual!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Could the seats have been changed over from another vehicle.

Kind of looks like the front seats out of a R32 GTR Skyline.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I KNEW I should have kept it for myself - sold it before I'd seen the pics lol

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
yeah thats about the best you could hope for! The other 3 cars I've seen with those seats are:

Kenneth's 2001 Legnum VR-4 Manual Type S
Uc's 2001 Galant VR-4 Manual NZ New Type V
Malcoml's 2001 Galant VR-4 Auto UK New Type S

There was also a 2001 Legnum VR-4 manual Type S that was on sale in NZ on trademe for about a year with those seats, it sold about 2 months ago.

G

Unregistered
I love that suede look, i would love to see some blue evo 8 seats in the front of a wagon as well, they look hot as

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
hahaha... Kristian you beat me to it. Showing off my car without me knowing. I was fully expecting the red interior, but I like this one much better. Further pics are in the following thread..

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235

I showed my wife tonight and her response is " thats nice"... I then showed her the red interior that I was expecting. Her response then was "no... I prefer the blue". Sometimes they don't understand.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I'd say you got off pretty well with that response !!

Happy Wife, Happy Life as someone once said (probably a unhappy wife lol)

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Yeh she is happy I suppose, but she would have also been happy with a commodore station wagon. All she really wants is more boot space.

Top Bottom