Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Hey folks. Hope I am posting in the right area. Couldn't find a reference to the ACT....:p

Anyone interested in meeting up during Summernats. Perhaps a Legnum/Galant carpark presence might look pretty good. Thats of course if you are planning to make it to Summernats this year.

I was planning on going if there is a turn out. Yep gonna make the 30Km trip from my place ;)

I think I am possibly going to be the first owner of an 8th gen in Canberra.....

Anyhow. I'm happy to try organise something if enough people wanna come here.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I will definatley meet up, I should have a leggie by then (if I can find one)

Depending when I get my car and how many mods it has, I might even enter it just for fun. I go down every year (entered this year) with my brother & mates who all have 9 & 10 sec toranas.

I wonder how AYC works on grass ?

:)

Harves

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rob
Drive
Formally a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GSR until someone smashed it.
Yep you will be the first gen8 VR4 owner in the ACT (damn you lol).

I don't know if I will be going this year, I seem to make the decision right at the last minute these days, but if there is a crowd I will make an appearance and put faces to names.

G

Unregistered
I usually go to the nats during the day on Saturday. Head off after the Super Cruise before too many idiots start running riot, and Sunday is pretty much just burn out day which is boring as anything if you ask me.

Should definitely have my Leggie by then, might even have some nice rims on it by then too ;)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Looking forward to the mini meet :)

G

Unregistered
Okay so I have my car but I won't have nice rims by the nats, spending way too much money to afford it right now.

Anyone else making the venture down? Provided I don't damage too much I'm hoping to go to the nats on Saturday then maybe a cruise to Kangaroo Valley on Sunday. As stated before, I don't like the nats on Sunday cause it's full of bogans.

Dunno if I'm taking the leggie to be honest, the same as why I never took my rotary to Bathurst - I'm afraid of it being smashed or something in the carpark. You can just never trust those V8 VB-drinking nuts!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
I'm out too. I will be getting my car this week but it won't be registered until after the new year.

I will be taking my Dad to the nats on Saturday. He has a 330rwhp HSV GTO so hopefully he will let me drive over the mountain :)

Connor, if you are coming to the valley on the Sunday, come to Nowra and I will show you my car.

Harves

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rob
Drive
Formally a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GSR until someone smashed it.
I try and stay clear of Summernats now. Nearly got beat up by bikies for walking through their area accidentally.

I more then likely will be working on that weekend anyway :(

jacob

Idling at the Lights
First Name
jake
Drive
red leggie with red pearl
i should be out there on sat, also friday if i can get the day off work.. nice to meet a few others with gen8 vr4 interests.. jake

Top Bottom