Advice if to buy or not?

G

Unregistered
Hi there, I used to have a Legnum last year and loved it. Only sold it because the Astra was better for me for work because of the consumption. I am ready to buy another Legnum now. There is a white one with a few mods and BBS rims for sale in Oakleigh/Victoria. Is this person on the forum? Does anyone know about the car and can give me ideas about it?
Cheers

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I was about to say "you sold a car then a year later you're changing back - you should have kept it" but then thought of my own situation......
I've bought and sold a car on average every 8 months for the last 3 years :ROFLMAO:
At least you have made (or making) your way back to legnum ownership.

Dont know about the car but sounds nice?

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Yea he;s on this forum names ivor and i seen this car and is very nice, It now has ralliart stickers down both sides now but is in good condition and has some tasty mods too boot!

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Over 200awkw and 12sec 1/4's and auto!! That sounds like a weapon.
P.S, i was looking at buying your car Peter before i got mine, i have to be honest but yours was the Leggie that got me into em!!

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Yeh it is Ivors car. Spoke to him again last week. This is easily my favourite Legnum. I have even thought about selling mine to buy it. Has all the good bits! Definately check it out.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Hey Peter I was just thinking about you today when I drove past your house, wondering if you still come round the forum at all.

So what's changed? You didn't have the Astra very long. And I've gotten used to having the only Legnum in the neighbourhood!

There are a couple of really nice ones for sale in Melbourne right now.

G

Unregistered
hey guys thanks to all of you for the feedback. I really appreciate it a lot. And to godzilla....you missed out on a stunning Legnum...LOL

Top Bottom