Status
Not open for further replies.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I'm certainly over it - this was meant to be a bit of fun, but doesn't feel like that anymore with all the insults flying about...

To be honest Mitch and Kylie you know next to nothing about anyone on these forums - we're all just a group of people with a common interest. I tried my best to be friendly and defuse the situation, but somehow a discussion about cars became a person attack against me. If you had any idea what I just went through today and had an ounce of thought for other people you would feel rather foolish standing there flinging shit in my face.

Since I found this forum I've done all I could to both learn as fast as possible and to be as helpful as possible to everyone on here, because I believe that the more people help each other out the better off we'll ALL end up. Something I've learnt about talking to people online - when in doubt, don't assume the worst about someone. It is VERY easy to get offended in life without going out of your way to look for it.

So a word of advice - don't take things personally - try to view them with the humour they were intended. And if that doesn't suit your sense of humour / style / taste, don't make other people feel bad because of it - recognise that everyone is different and you have no more right to your point of view than anyone else.

Personally this whole thing leaves me feeling like the social aspect of these forums / this community isn't something I need to be involved in. But that's ok - depending how the next couple of weeks pan out I may have to sell the car before I even get to see it, so you won't have to feel bad about going to anything I might be at 'cause I won't be there. I'm sure that will put a smile on your face at least.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ok children ....... now we are all playing in the same playground and we don't want anyone put into time out do we! Everyone's car is different and some just ROCK more than others..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom