Not open for further replies.

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Hi Folks,

Can someone please tell me the pluses and minuses of owing one or the other!

I have been recently looking at purchasing a Legnum as everyone knows however I have seen some Stagea's that would be more practicle for me due to the additional size.:eek:

I have noticed the price of Legnum's creeping up so I am getting close to hitting my budget lid.:(

If this continues on with the prices I will be forced to lower the ride put some king springs on the MPV (2001), some 17's sway bars and an induction kit!:rolleyes:

HELP!

Bob

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
The boot on the Stagea's is a bit bigger sure, but if you're after a bit of extra performance then go with a Legnum. If you really want a big station wagon, go with a Commodore :)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
AU/BA Falcon wagon space is just... massive!

6391_crash17_1.jpg

6391_crash18_1.jpg

:eek:

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
What's the boot space in Chrysler 300C tourer like?

EDIT: Holy SH1T Mark! That's the most violent way I've ever seen of someone trying to make something fit in their boot... :rolleyes:

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I guess it's a simple decision but don't let my meager words taint it... Pictures tell a thousand words....

Now you could get a Legnum...

Legnum.jpg

And score this...

jessica-alba-picture-1.jpg

Or you could get a Stagea...

Steaga.jpg

And score this...

mulher_gorda_appa.jpg

Tough call I know...

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Definitely a tough call Mallen... I can't tell with the photo of your StageA which end is the front and which one is the rear? Please help!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
That bonnet is hot... Such a shame it would attract undue attention over here :(

OMG dude that's an unfair comparison - is that the 260RS Stag? Oh comon, you've used the COOL one! That's hardly fair and impartial now is it?! And I thought you LIKED hanging around here, too... ;)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I guess it's a simple decision but don't let my meager words taint it... Pictures tell a thousand words....

Now you could get a Legnum...

Legnum.jpg

And score this...

jessica-alba-picture-1.jpg

Or you could get a Stagea...

Steaga.jpg

And score this...

mulher_gorda_appa.jpg

Tough call I know...

But at least she'd fit in the stagea

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Jessica Alba would fit in the Legnum, and the fat cow could be in a horse float that the legnum was towing

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Stagea v's Legnum

Hey sold!

Legnum it is what was I thinking! Bugger I dont want to be caught out dragging my girlfriend around in the back seat , boot, and hanging out of the rear window! :D:D:D

I spoke to my mech yesterday and he said the Stagea is easily tuned for more power and parts are readily available than the Legnum however from talking to the boys in the club we can order parts from Mitsubishi if needed. And by the looks why would you get the box on wheels. I would like to know how they handle with that much wieght over the rear end?

But I think I do prefer Jessica in the front seat! (Dont tell my missus).

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Good choice Bob :D

I am officially nominating Mallen for the 'Post of the Year Award' I laugh everytime I open this thread.

:D :D :D

G

Unregistered
U don't even need to drive the stagea, the interior looks like its from the medieval ages ... especially the dash and center console.
Stagea = slow R33
Legnum = Big Evo

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Oh sure, there's a lot of potential with the StageA's, don't get me wrong. But even though there are parts to tune it (and plenty of know-how), it'll still cost a fair whack (without the front end conversion, which is purely cosmetic of course).

The Legnums, on the other hand... you just know it's going to rock right out of the box :D

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S Black Manual
Good choice Bob :D

I am officially nominating Mallen for the 'Post of the Year Award' I laugh everytime I open this thread.

:D :D :D

+1 for post of the year. I can't stop laughing.
The funny thing is you can expect whats coming, but you never would think its that bad.
You may as well slap some wheels on her and you have your own Stagea.:p
On the other hand is jessica alba, I better clean it up, lol.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom