After some part suggestions

ChefSwe47y

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hello! I got my first JDM car and picked up a 97 Legnum (EC5W 6A13) and i'm needing to service a few parts but as I'm brand new to the scene I was looking for help. I'm after both sets of pads/rotors aswell and control arms, tie rods and bushings and was seeing if anyone knows if either are compatible with thee galant or alternatively where to source them. Having some troubles.

Thanks a ton

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
You can find a comprehensive list of parts here

Mitsubihi's parts program, "ASA" is also readily available for download, make sure you get the JP version.

FEBEST offer many bushes, arms and more. They have an online catalogue.

Baba Galant

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
John
Drive
Galant VR4 twin turbo 1997
I have always used either Megazip or Partsouq for the correct part, images and lart number .
Unfortunately most of their listed parts are either not stocked or about triple what you can pay elsewhere.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
I have always used either Megazip or Partsouq for the correct part, images and lart number .
Unfortunately most of their listed parts are either not stocked or about triple what you can pay elsewhere.
Partsouq I find is good for exploded diagrams and finding part numbers (ASA program is the best though). Amayama is better for pricing and availability.

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 COTY
2022 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
1999 Honda Civic EX
Hello! I got my first JDM car and picked up a 97 Legnum (EC5W 6A13) and i'm needing to service a few parts but as I'm brand new to the scene I was looking for help. I'm after both sets of pads/rotors aswell and control arms, tie rods and bushings and was seeing if anyone knows if either are compatible with thee galant or alternatively where to source them. Having some troubles.

Thanks a ton
Best site for part numbers.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Mate has had luck with Jikiu bushes for his subaru.
Looks like they have plenty of parts for an EC5

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Mate has had luck with Jikiu bushes for his subaru.
Looks like they have plenty of parts for an EC5

I would say they are the same supplier as FEBEST given the diagrams and photos. This catalogue is certainly easier to use though.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Never really seen any Febest stuff, but the Jikiu stuff my mate ordered are all made in japan, and looked really good quality.

Top Bottom