Aftermarket Lip for Pre-Facelift Bumper??

G

Unregistered
hey everybody, i was wondering if you guys know of any aftermarket lips for the pre-facelift vr-4 instead of the super vr-4.. thanks..

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
There are a few made by Japanese body kit makers. Unfortunately almost all of it is out of production now. Dolphin aeroform made a lip that went straight onto the prefacelift bumper at one stage.

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
Are you in the states? ('cause I thought they didn't get the VR4 there? only galant with a 4g64 was complianced)
If you are in the states, check out Galant.net. The guys there were arranging a group buy for the vogue style front lip a while back. It's over now but worth checking their forum.

G

Unregistered
Are you in the states? ('cause I thought they didn't get the VR4 there? only galant with a 4g64 was complianced)
If you are in the states, check out Galant.net. The guys there were arranging a group buy for the vogue style front lip a while back. It's over now but worth checking their forum.

yeah i am.... i saw the group buy for the TGC i'm usually always on there... if im correct the Vogue lip was only meant for the facelifted bumper

NSNO_RJB

No Idea what i'm doing
Premium Member
First Name
Ronan
Drive
1998 VR4 Galant
Bumping an old thread for AUS sourcing?

if not will most likely use a weekend and some garden edging hahahaha

Top Bottom