Ahhh...Got My Copy of Farcry 3 Early..

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
A few shots from some mucking around after work tonight. I'm bored of stealth, it's all loud weapons and fire now baby!

8239942271_9aa3e598f3_b.jpg

8241011936_2c84365f0e_b.jpg

8241011076_bac9382ede_b.jpg

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Ive had FC3 on 360 for all of about a week now and completely finished the single player campaign.
I've only got 2 radio towers and 3 or 4 outposts to secure then theres nothing left to do but look for relics and letter, which i really cant be arsed finding all 120 of them, afte rfinding 20 to unlock the wickedly powerful Z93 proved a pain in the arse (having to skillfully hang-glide into some of them)

i really should invest in some mates and a Live subscription so i can do the Co-Op campaign(which is supposed to be pretty good in its own right)

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Only got a hold of a copy on pc recently myself. Being cross platform, there's native xbox 360 controller support for pc. Just happened to have a spare 360 controller, $20 for a receiver and $26 for FC3 from cdkeyshere.com later, I'm playing a giant, expensive xbox with balls and damn it's good. Great game. The hunting and crafting element adds another level too. They've completely redeemed themselves after the debacle that was far cry 2.

Your screen shots look great too tails, what gpu you run?

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
My radeon 5870 is starting to max out even with a few things dialled back/disabled. Quite a graphically demanding game. Gtx 670 time I reckon. Playing this on my brother's rig (gtx 690) didn't do me any favours.

Top Bottom