Alice to Darwin National VR4 event/cruise/meet 2010

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Yahoo! Looks like support is growing... thanks Connor for wanting to plan your leave like that!

Sounds like a triple date! We'll need a designated driver tho; I know, my wifey!;) She'll keep me in line. Just kidding; I'm actually not a huge drinker, but I'll down a couple of shots in moderation!:bigsmile:

G

Unregistered
haha well josh i cant drink to much as my gf cant drive haha doesnt have her lisence yet man. So i would be happy 2 be but um not much room in my car hah and might not even be able to drive haha.

sounds like a plan is coming togther,

G

Unregistered
*fears for his life with a mega bump*

So. After talking with Kat and Nudge in the snow, we're not too sure if anything of this nature is going ahead! It's a bastard of a thing to organise, and as everyone would know trying to organise a 1 day cruise 2 months beforehand is hard enough let alone a week long cruise :)

I am saving my leave up and I will be doing something in this timeframe. Whether I end up doing Central and North Australia or skip across the Tasman and do a 3 week trip of Tassie I don't care. It'd be nice if we got the interest up for this trip, otherwise I'll be diverting my attention to planning my own little holiday.

And I read a story about how many people poo on the top of Ularu and was grossed out...

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
I guess it was something to put out there and see what interest it gets. I still think it would be worth while if we can get maybe at least 4 cars.

Anyways if anyone is coming to the top end and would like somewhere to stay for a few nights they are more than welcome provided house rules are adhered to: have a shower at least once a day, no smoking, no swearing!;)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
We're doing a trip up leaving 11 Oct 2010, taking 10 days to get to Darwin, Via Broken Hill and Alice Springs> (Kings Canyon-Uluru back to Alice, then Mataranka, Katherine Gorge, Litchfield, Kakadu> Darwin). After Darwin heading for Broome via Kimberleys..... 35 day round trip, but happy for company on the first leg if the breaks to long for you Connor

Top Bottom