All Japan Day 2014 (Sunday 9th March)

G

Unregistered
Gav where are you staying whilst in SA?

Any of u northern/north eastern members want to meet up in the morning and cruise down? I'll be leaving from the parents house in Golden Grove.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Megan is entering along with quite a few Driven cars...I don't think I'll have a car then so I guess I'm out! Maybe eye candy wash day like last time, was good hanging with everyone. And this year we are getting a taxi to Shanes!

Shane has moved down to Marion, so he's even further away this time! It might be a day at the Watermark instead, or if it's warm enough a day at the beach.

Gav where are you staying whilst in SA?

Any of u northern/north eastern members want to meet up in the morning and cruise down? I'll be leaving from the parents house in Golden Grove.

Last year we all met at the car park next to West Beach skate park, which isn't too far from venue.

That seemed to work pretty well, so my vote goes for doing that again.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Saturday wash day will not happen this year unfortunately :(

Spot has been taken by some bloke with a Purple Vspec 33 GTR, some people hey....... So inconsiderate

G

Unregistered
Sometimes that extra turbo, 2 cylinders and 600cc's in comparison to an Evo, just goes to our heads.. :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Well everyone, I am all booked in and am staying in Glenelg within walking distance of evening shenanigans if need be. I may be coming with a guest (to be confirmed) and won't say who it is quite yet and no, it's not my missus :)

I have the day off on Friday so will be leaving in the morning. Even though I have a parking space, it'd be great to have a mini-meet/final clean-up? I'm sure that I will attract my fair share of dirt and insects in the trip over.

I'll start PM-ing my number to those who have answered in this thread so far for the Sunday itself.

Cheers!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Sounds good. So did everyone want to meet up and drive in together on the day?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Yes please! Mine's going to be a very short drive (Anzac Highway booking).

Unless there's a rally point like that park nearby, I'll join you then.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I think we're going to do what we did last year. Meet at the West Beach Skate Park's carpark and drive in together. That worked pretty well last year.

PHIL069

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Phil
Drive
FTO
I have entered my FTO and been accepted, the Galant isn't ready yet. Actually I haven't even started work on the Galant yet.
Some guys from FTOAus are also going but no meeting/cruise has been arranged yet.
I am driving down from Port Pirie on Friday and staying in a motel on Anzac Hwy.
I will have my misses and son with me.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4

Leggy98

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jayden
Drive
1998 legnum vr4
I'm spewing I haven't got my legnum going for this weekend, I'm still going for a look though should be a good weekend.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
There's two meets happening, one for northerners and one for western suburbs/southerners. The northern meet is at 8am for an 8:15 departure from On The Run in Dry Creek (off South Road extension). This group is then driving south before meeting at West Beach Skate Park at 8:45am for a 9am departure.

The Northern meet facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1410925915831305/?source=3&source_newsfeed_story_type=regular (this one may be friends only or something, I'm not the host of the event page, but feel free to come along anyway as all our welcome)

Here is the West Beach Skate Park Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/139...ming&ref_notif_type=plan_user_joined&source=1

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Just found out that PHIL069 and I are staying at the same place :D

See you there on Sunday morning at the Skate Park.

Any recommendations of what to bring? (folding chairs/seats, eskies, etc)

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Bring sunscreen, a shirt with a collar and a hat. So many people look like lobsters the following day. The shops and beach are within 2 minutes walking distance so you don't need to bring much else.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
With my current wheel fitment, I'm tempted to bring a sunbrero ;)

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Short shorts, singlet and ray bans. Aesthetic juice head bru.

Top Bottom