BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
I'm looking to enter with my VR4, anyone else?

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Keen, not sure if the planets will align to drive her there...

GLen20

Barring Up
Premium Member
First Name
Glenn
Drive
2002 Type S Galant, Ducati Streetfighter 848, 1971 2 Door LC Torana (in pieces)
After all these years of daily driving and trying my best to keep it alive, the clear coat on my Galant has finally given up and is doing the Mitsubishi clear coat thing. So I am way too embarrassed.
Good news though: getting a work car next week + previous crap repair on boot lid + lifetime warranty on repairs = possible respray!
I'll try to get down there to visit.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
My accomodation is booked for 2023, and was there last year too

It’s four days for me, with the day’s drive on the Friday to have the full Saturday chilling out and removing a heap of road grime and bugs. Then late check-out for the drive home on Monday.

Even if I’m staying directly opposite, happy to “meet” beforehand early in the morning to get in there together.

Side Note: TEIN Super Wagons coil-overs and the road between Melbourne to Adelaide will add an extra 26,000 steps to your Fitbit :D

6AC8F94D-67CE-4614-A9AE-17C0A1A3DA11.jpeg

Last edited:

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
My new wheels arrived yesterday! Just got them fitted (18x8.0 +38, 235/40/R18) this morning. Pretty much EVO in specifications.

I’ve hunted and always wanted a set of AME Tracer, Enkei RPF1 or WedsSport SA-60m in candy apple red, or even fix up a set and get them sprayed or powdercoated. Got them made instead by Koya but it’s what I want <3

Running my staggered set of Work Meister S2R (same sized tyre) didn’t work out.

Two weeks to go :D
BuzzPuppy-silver-legnum-red-wheels-ozvr4-car-wagon.jpeg

Last edited:

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
I was almost going to be there this year, excitedly expecting to be in Melbourne that week... but nope, foiled again by the rostering gods.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
@BuzzPuppy if you want a double driveway to wash and detail on the Saturday, im sure can work something out.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
much appreciated!

Would also be good for random chats too. Otherwise it’ll be a hose-off in the car wash bay and ninja detailing in the hotel underground car park

[TUFFTR]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
Mitsubishi Magna
@BuzzPuppy if you want a double driveway to wash and detail on the Saturday, im sure can work something out.
Ooooo, mind if I tag along? Wouldnt have a high pressure washer at all by chance? :) does gav have your mob #? If not flick it to me.

bjk

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Billy-Jack
Drive
Mitsubishi FTO
I came late and missed everyone, but was cool to see the VR4s represented!

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Very cool to see TUFFTR down there too! May need to make the trip next year now my car is on the road! Always looks like such a good event.

Top Bottom