All Japan "prep" day Saturday 9th March 2013

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Hey guys,

With the big day a couple of months away I have decided to host a bit of a prep day for entrants to All Japan Day on Saturday 9th March.

Involves a wash, vac, wheels and tyres cleaned/dressed, a "quick wax" spray on your paint and your windows cleaned for $40 per car.

This ONLY applies to vehicles that have already had a detail/cquartz applied by myself and your entering All Jap Day, so thats a few of you I believe :)

Will also include a BBQ and some beers if your that way inclined :) Limited to 5-6 cars for the day so reply here to allocate your spot.

May also help out an interstate member (cough**** Gavin..........) considering they have a long drive ahead and will surely need a clean prior to the day :LOL:

Cheers

Adam

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Done, thats 4 cars so far (two already booked)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Thanks guys, always appreciated. I am sure to gain 5kg of bugs and the front bar copped a Japanese respray (paint over original paint) in its life plus some clear coat runs.

I am more than happy to chill with you guys. What time are you thinking? I may leave after work on Friday night and find somewhere to nap before a morning check-in. Or leave hella-early (5am) on Saturday.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Probably will start cleaning cars mid morning and finish up cleaning mid to late arvo then BBQ time :)

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I gotta find my old car cover so it stays pretty overnight!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Bit of quick detail spray and a microfibre in the morning and it will be fine mate :)

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
So you can do that even if there's a bit of dust settled on it from the night before? Excellent.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
If its only very light dust should be OK, just dont use any pressure at all with the microfibre and your sweet

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
'you fix' mine too

I texted you before regarding a touch up and interior detail of the VII :) Let me know if next sunday is good for you and I have auto booked the VII and Megans VR4 for the prep day :)

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
i have just chucked my entry in for ajd.. so count me in for the touch up :)

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Well thats 6 cars now, so probably all I can handle for one day I think.... this is not including my imaginary EVO that will also need a clean lol

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Hey peeps,

Just to confirm I have the following coming to prep day

Shane, Leggy (Red)
Taylor, Galant
Jon, Evo
Megan, Galant
Shane, Legnum (Black)
Me, Galant
Me, Hopefully a complied Evo

If you guys could please confirm so I have an idea of who is coming, cheers!

roughly need about an hour per car, so I will need to get cracking! Might need to start around 10am ish

Top Bottom