Another headlight thread!

Swifty Devil

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
C ameron Humphreys
Drive
1997 Legnum Super VR-4
Okay... I've found these the RHD version with COB and properly aimed projectors for our galants/legnums...

what do you guys think. i know we have a local member selling headlights but thats for an exhange and i dont have new headlights... so at around $1000 once you add the CCFLs and quad projectors i thought these might be an alternative...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Galant-1...530019?hash=item4d473afd23:g:XJ8AAOSwFnFV~qtI

Currently emailing the seller to see about a group discount

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I looked at them before and deemed to be good, until you add extra...

Headlight - 536.157
HID - 99.99 a set (x2 if quad*)
CCFL Halos set - $89.99 (x2 if quad*)

upgrade to projector version headlights with ccfl angel eye 119.99

= $913.13

my basic kit for quad with angel eyes is at $655 + $50 postage (and $50 for return)

Breakdown as shown below

Quad - $475
CCFL Halos - $40
Quad $140

few questions with that, is there warranty for their product/services? How can they support me if the item/s is/are broken when it arrive? or if it misaligned due to delivery mishandling?

my reply to this post is to not discourage you from getting a set from that seller, just to give you comparison. If you feel like getting it from that seller, please post your experiences here with their product.

Swifty Devil

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
C ameron Humphreys
Drive
1997 Legnum Super VR-4
To be honest id prefer some retrofitted stockies and i dont mean to detract from what you do i think its a great service..

But i dont have stock lights so i have to add 250 for some second hand ones...

The ones i listed have inbuilt cob not ccfl so angel rings on both beams are included and i have hids...

I guess ill be the guinea pig ;)

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
I have a stock set you can have $175.00 posted

Swifty Devil

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
C ameron Humphreys
Drive
1997 Legnum Super VR-4
wow thanks for the options guys! Nautika.. any chance youd be willing to install LED lights and warranty them (my friend sells high quality ones with proper cut-offs) yes im aware of the legality

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
at the moment, im not taking any orders for lights as I have a few sets to complete, AKKO being one of them and another member.

this 1 week off thing isn't enough to finish sh1t.. unfortunately and I hate rushing the headlight jobs

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
wow thanks for the options guys! Nautika.. any chance youd be willing to install LED lights and warranty them (my friend sells high quality ones with proper cut-offs) yes im aware of the legality

if your friend does install LED's with proper cut-offs, I'd say go with him as he'd have more experience with playing with these. I hardly touch the LED's simply because they don't fit the H1 projectors

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Hey Cman, do you have any spare RHS OEM globe clamps lying about (the shaped wire bit)? My one has been fubar for ages (my own fault) but I've finally gotten sick of it being loose and making the globe turn off all the time :(

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Hey Cman, do you have any spare RHS OEM globe clamps lying about (the shaped wire bit)? My one has been fubar for ages (my own fault) but I've finally gotten sick of it being loose and making the globe turn off all the time :(

I do have some.. come by whenever after August 25

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I don't get up to 'bane much anymore... I'm happy to sling you a few bucks for postage when you're back :)

Dan Bloomfield

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Daniel
Drive
Vr4 legnum
I looked at them before and deemed to be good, until you add extra...

Headlight - 536.157
HID - 99.99 a set (x2 if quad*)
CCFL Halos set - $89.99 (x2 if quad*)

upgrade to projector version headlights with ccfl angel eye 119.99

= $913.13

my basic kit for quad with angel eyes is at $655 + $50 postage (and $50 for return)

Breakdown as shown below

Quad - $475
CCFL Halos - $40
Quad $140

few questions with that, is there warranty for their product/services? How can they support me if the item/s is/are broken when it arrive? or if it misaligned due to delivery mishandling?

my reply to this post is to not discourage you from getting a set from that seller, just to give you comparison. If you feel like getting it from that seller, please post your experiences here with their product.
Are you still customising headlights

Top Bottom