Another "POM" muscling in!

MPBVr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Malc
Drive
1997 Vr4 Galant Type S
Hi everybody. Thought I'd pop in to say hello. I see a number of ClubVr4 UK members are already registered. I have owned a 2001 Galant Vr4 Type S for almost 4 years. No speed mods yet but it does benefit from EVO8 brakes.

Attachments

• OZVR4.jpg
    OZVR4.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 40

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Sexxxy! Welcome along to ClubVR4Downunder Malc!! :D Always good to see some of our northern brethren around here :)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Bloody poms :p

Welcome mate!! Good to see more ClubVR4 guys saying gday ;)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Just so you guys know, this is another member with the blue/black suede recaro's :)

Welcome Malc!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welocme mate, your car is perfect, thats the way they should have optioned them from the factory (Evo wheels & Brembos)

Enjoy the site :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I agree with Mark, Those rims and Breaks should have been standard.

Welcome to our little community Malc, always nice to have people who have had these cars for ages adding to our growing knowledge base.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Steve can you get Van to add a spellcheck with context-sensitive grammar to the New Post input screen? Think you're starting to need assistance like this in your state of advanced aging ;) :p

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Steve can you get Van to add a spellcheck with context-sensitive grammar to the New Post input screen? Think you're starting to need assistance like this in your state of advanced aging ;) :p

Ok, and I'll find a gibberish to english translator too...

omg, I'm so tired..

MPBVr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Malc
Drive
1997 Vr4 Galant Type S
Thanks for the welcome Guys and the comments. Looks like a great community here, plenty of banter going on:D

G

Unregistered
Hey Malc - Welcome to the forum! It ain't half hot over here! :D

G

Unregistered
Well, truth be told it's chuffing cold in Notts too... But I'm sure it's lovely and warm in Oz(frasserrassermutttergrumble):D

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
In Perth, a whole week of 30+... got to 39 on Monday, which is fine if you're in aircon and then you can go down to the beach at 7 as it's still light past 8pm atm ;)

I know it's a few mile to the west country mate but not the other side of world:D
OMG Anthony do you have a West C'ntry accent??

Top Bottom