Any plans?

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Hey Conner looks like i will be heading your way in two weeks. 15/16th august. you be around? any one else? might have to do a subway stop in goulbourn..... Kat.....

G

Unregistered
Good timing, that's the weekend before Kat, Nudge, Sarah and I head up to the snow :D

At least you're not going to burn your head this time hey?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
lol, let me know daniel we can have a goulburn mini meet

better wear the fur lined turban, bit nippy at the moment

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
(y)Belmore Park Pics, I think and then across the road to Subway?????(y)

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Ummm....... sorry guys plans fell through. i have had another event come up(forgot about) here in sydney. so i have pike out on this:thumbdown: sorry.

G

Unregistered
With public holidays and long weekends approaching is anyone down my way free? :) I missed a Hillclimb cruise earlier in the month because I was out of town. Speaking of which, the guys were saying someone took a Leggy to Fairbairn Park - was that anyone here?

Next weekend (26 September) I might go on a drive through Uriarra and to Yass and back. It's like a single laned road for some of it, similar to country England :) Nothing particularly twisty, but with the sunroof open, all the windows down and music on, it's a nice drive :) Turn left at the t-junction and there's about 2km of twisties, otherwise it's just scenic.