Auto Trans Coolers

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I definately think that in SA, Mike from MV Automatics is the way to go. I am going to install a cooler and flush the system myself with a mate. Probably won't be for a while because I am always slack with these things. Will let you know how I go.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I definately think that in SA, Mike from MV Automatics is the way to go. I am going to install a cooler and flush the system myself with a mate. Probably won't be for a while because I am always slack with these things. Will let you know how I go.

would it be worthwhile doing a few VR4s at the same time?

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
What I might do(when I get around to it), is take note of EXACTLY what is needed and how we did it, then either help people out, or put something up on here so you can do it yourself.

If we get a few cars there at once, chances are that something won't go right and it will waste peoples time.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Rear main should be a few dollars, at most maybe $20. If it won't cost any extra you'd be stupid not to!!

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Rear main was, $36.99 pre GST trade, the guy at Agostino in Adelaide was a champ and gave me everything at trade price...

Top Bottom