AYC Service at TechSport

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I just had my AYC serviced at TechSport in Bayswater (VIC). Never seen so many EVOs collected in one spot before lol.

Cost was $165 inclusive of oils. Very happy with that.

Their workshop is a bit crowded and messy but they come highly recommended by some of the guys on here and they seem to know what they're on about. The presence of about 6 or 7 EVOs kind of reassured me! lol

Only took them an hour and a bit so I guess you could wait if they weren't too busy, but they're also a five minute walk from Bayswater station if you need to take the train to work (proximity to train station is a major factor in my choice of mechanic!).

Oh, and they've done a few Legnums now and were impressed with the condition of mine (engine/drivetrain is stock apart from new clutch) - they said it drove very very nicely. They said that twice in fact! Gotta be happy about that.

G

Unregistered
did you see the black evo 6 they have? plates are XtwinX..
that evo does winton in 1.43 very quick..

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
My baby is heating up bad this morning so ill be taking her there today on a tow truck :(

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
im getting a full service done next week i think itll cost 300 will report back.

Gary31

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
96 Legnum V-r4
got m brembos put in....Finally (not their fault, i got T-bones two days before it was ment to be done). they did a great job and very happy with the price and service.

G

Unregistered
are you sure it does it in 1.43 because thats my time in a standard ish evo x with standard tyres :p

anyways jeff is a great guy and zac KNOWS what he is on about great workshop recommend them 100%

did you see the black evo 6 they have? plates are XtwinX..
that evo does winton in 1.43 very quick..

Top Bottom