badge

anthony

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
tony
Drive
Rare Manual Legnum VR-4
why do all other mitsubishi cars have a red badge but on the VR-4 its a cream color?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Some JDM Diamantes have silver ones as well, probably just something they were playing with in the mid 90's.The front badge on the top of my grill is red though. It looks quite nice against the paint colour.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
yeh i was confused aswell christian, so we are talkin about the three diamonds here arnt we?

anthony

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
tony
Drive
Rare Manual Legnum VR-4
yes the 3 diamonds all the uk and jap imports have a cream'ish color all other miti's seem to have red

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
yes the 3 diamonds all the uk and jap imports have a cream'ish color all other miti's seem to have red

Yeah when i first got me VR4 I thought the diamonds may have faded, but then i noticed that all the VR4's diamonds were faded. Maybe our diamonds are from a different mine
icon10.gif
. Im assuming the evo's have red diamonds??

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
All the new Oz Mitsus have chrome badges. They have done away with the red one.

G

Unregistered
i thort my badge was faded aswell then looked at it closely, it almost looks like a very faint gold collour.. i like it, VR4 in red is enuf for me..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
err.. i never really paid that much attention to the diamond badge.. i know on my previous car it was red and old..

Top Bottom