Bathurst cruise and photoshoot

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Just seeing what interest there would be for a Bathurst cruise in the next 4-8weeks.

Put down when ur available and we will aim for a big turnout. I have also invited the modified Mitsubishi boys and gals so should be a great day with a feed.

And we need to know if there will be a good photographer on the day. Maybe a gold coin donation for photos.

Let me know what u think

G

Unregistered
Somewhat interested. Pencil me in, obviously pending dates but that far ahead should be ok.

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
I could be interested. Depends on the specific dates though.

marc mtp

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
marc
Drive
legnum
Do it guys like to meet you's and see all da legnums. I don't take the leggy around much , but use to take the bike for a hot lap 6:30am once a week on the way to work. Different days of course got to watch the blues brothers hiding behind the hedge on the straight haha

sideburns

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
Legnum s2 Vr4
Honda dc2 integra
I'm keen One of my mates is a pretty good photographer I'll see if he can make it when we have a date set

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
I'd be keen if another one were to be organised. Based in Chatswood, but grew up in BX and still have family there

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Are you the one that's always parked on Anderson St?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
When are we thinking. I'd like late September ;)

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
Yeah it's looking to be late September. Will be with modified Mitsubishi club

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
Gotta get my misfiring issue sorted. Won't be goin anywhere. Lol

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
It's ages away. Fix your car trotty.

I'm going on a rexnet cruise on September 20. To um, Bathurst. That's assuming I can paint the Rex before that. So thinking we don't want that date.

I'll rephrase. I don't want that date.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
I'll be seeing u in 2 weeks for my X-HD clutch. Suspension issues I'll keep in touch. Hopefully find some alternatives.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
Are you the one that's always parked on Anderson St?
haha yep thats me! your in chatswood? I saw an awesome red Legnum here the other day.

Have we got a date for this set yet? A friend of mine in Bathurst is a pretty good photographer and has a lens setup for LR motion blur with vertical IS so we can get those cool photos with the background blurred on the track if anyone else is interested.

G

Unregistered
so when are we thinking. keen to take my galant and my friend wants to bring his evo6

Top Bottom