Beg, Steal or Borrow an MAF.

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Hi all,
So I’ve been having some troubles with my Legnum for a while now and I've tried heaps of different ways to resolve it's cutting out problem but with no luck so far.
However I’m pretty sure it's actually the MAF. I've replaced the original on with a second had one from scrappers but it still has the same problem but marginally better which makes me think the replacement was a dud.
So I'm hoping that someone in Perth either has a spare that definitely works or if someone is willing to let me try their MAF from their car for 20 minutes or so just so I can finally workout if it is actually the MAF or something else.
In return for your assistance I will provide a carton of you preferred beverage.

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
Hit me up, can help, have a couple of spares.

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Hey again guys,
So things are getting dire, I'm still chasing an MAF to borrow for testing so I can get my car back up and running.
If anyone can help a brother out the offer of a carton in return still stands!
Cheers

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Unfortunately not, Trent never got back to me with his spare, so I'm still looking.

R Kilburn

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roland
Drive
1996 PFL VR-4 Galant
Ive got a spare maf that came with my airbox I bought, not sure if it works but you can have it if you want, just pay postage

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Mate that would be awesome! PM me your details and the cost to post it out to me and I'll shoot you some moolah!

Top Bottom