Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
A colleague visiting from Malaysia said to me "Legnum, I've never heard of that brand". I said it's a Mitsubishi Legnum.

djhi

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
djhi
Drive
1997 vr4 legnum
when its parked up and people walk around it and as they get to the back say. it says its a legnum! happen first day i got it!

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
I told my brother I'm getting some work done on the car. He says "Are you gonna turbo it?". I said it already has 2 turbos, how many do you think I need?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I told my brother I'm getting some work done on the car. He says "Are you gonna turbo it?". I said it already has 2 turbos, how many do you think I need?

I think you'd better install another six or seven just to be safe.

sidewayswizzard

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Justin
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4 96 Legnum VR-4
A few weeks ago I was browsing cars for sale and came across a vr4, reading the add I pissed myself laughing. It read "VR4 Legnum, blown head gasket, still boosts hard, never thrashed"

sidewayswizzard

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Justin
Drive
No not selling, just keeping an eye out on vr4s for sale. I want to buy another one but I'm in no rush to find the right one.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
#chasingpowerinavr4lyfe
Stevetme actually said bout time someone did a decent transfer failure. My gearbox is next. Lol

sidewayswizzard

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Justin
Drive
Hahahahahahaha, sorry pretzil thought that comment was directed at me. Daniel, might be time to chuck the legnum and get a honda, those things are tough (y)

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Hahahahahahaha, sorry pretzil thought that comment was directed at me. Daniel, might be time to chuck the legnum and get a honda, those things are tough (y)

That's like saying rhythmic gymnasts are tougher than MMA fighters because they don't get injured as often...

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Omg pretzel. U just killed me. That's gold!!!

Top Bottom