Drive
magna mitsubishi
The time i bought my legnum i showed it at work mates goes
Mate-nice magna
Myself - its a mitsubishi legnum
Mate -mitsi what
Myself-legnum vr4
Another mate - so is it a four cylider
Mate - after i tell them about the specs they are stunned and says looks like A magna on steriods

Squish76

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Brad
Drive
2001 Leggy, 2010 Voyager
1st week I had mine a local highway patrol cop that comes into my work passed me at a round about, does a double take. See him a couple days later and was met with "what the hell is that?" Lol.
Same day a guy who used to own a modded forester and knew I was looking at Legnums says "new wheels ?" I nod with a smile he gives the OK hand signal and said "fuckin mint"
I'm often asked how the Subaru goes, or what is that. Even elderly guys have asked about it and reply with a "go alright does it? " after I give them some stock specs followed by but this one's been played with
A lot of younger guys ask if it's turbo cause they've heard it's a quick car (the problem with living in a smaller town is that word gets around)
One of the funnier conversations I've had was with a young guy
Him. Nice car, almost bought one of them.
Me. Yeah ? Yeah they're not bad, I had a 400rwhp supra kinda lined up but needed something more kid friendly.
Him. Yeah I'm not a fan of Nissan's either
Me. Ahh supra is Toyota and that's mitsubishi
Him. That's right, turbo 4cyl, rwd
Me. Nah twin turbo 2.5 v6 awd, kinda big brother to the evo Lancer.
Him. With a bewildered look on his face stares for a moment. "Yeah that's it"

Lipputanko

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Santtu
Drive
Legnum VR-4 -99
Took a friend of mine for a ride for the first time, he asked why it doesn't have a turbo. Told him it has two:LOL: He was just listening for BOV

Tempast

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Kyle
Drive
1986 300ZX Turbo
Guaranteed once a week at either of the car meets here I get someone saying either "Nice Stagea" or "Is that a Stagea?"

Top Bottom