Best rebuild strategies

NSNO_RJB

No Idea what i'm doing
Premium Member
First Name
Ronan
Drive
1998 VR4 Galant
so after my current galant build im going to have a spare motor left over, and ive always been a fan of clean white mirages, so i think that might be my next project

however even though its just a thought for now i kinda want to know if its really do-able cost wise and effort wise. so im looking at possible rebuild strategies to get more power out of the motor, from there i will most likely swap the motors from the built one from my stock block galant, pull apart, redo seals etc then drop that in a mirage.

i have close mates who are mechanics but i want to get an idea of general cost of parts for a rebuild if anyone has experience from their rebuilds?

stuff like 'budget' with head studs and simple gains

then a 'holy crap' type one where i could potentially get around the 270-300kw mark (give or take a single / bigger turbo conversion)

im pretty keen, a low key nugget dream has been a white mirage with white wheels and one of those mad af hatch spoilers, be awesome to have power behind it especially if i have a healthy motor just sitting at home

Top Bottom