Big Paul // Adelaide

G

Unregistered
Hi all,

some of you know me from other forums but anyway.

Im Paul, 19yo Uni Student studying Business Management majoring in e-business at UniSA. Currently in 2nd year.

Work for Coles at the momment, however im in the process of setting up a bussiness called B&P Testing & Tagging (www.bptesting.com.au), which is being a fun and educating experience.

Im very hands on. I currently own a 2000 CE Mirage, in which im in the process of making a Evo 3 Bodykit for it (im sick of sanding!). Pictures and details can be found here: http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=861&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

Once the kit is finished and car is painted i will be selling it. Hoping to have it all done by the end of the year.
Will be looking for a manual vr-4 galant once its gone.

Thanks,
BP

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
G'day Paul, welcome to OZVR4 version 2.0! That's a shit load of work you've done customizing your mirage, it will look the bomb when all painted up.

So when did you decide to make to change to a VR4?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome again BP!!

You're going to have your work cut out taking it to Testel, the guys that seem to do almost all electrical testing around the place atm. BTW, u mis-spelt electrical on the front page of your site ;)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
LOL fair game. Best of luck with it, i strongly encourage competition in any market, keeps the prices honest!! And just pointing it out,just incase it hadnt been noticed ;)

G

Unregistered
BB -> hahaha woops! oh well, all fixed now, glad for the feedback anyway. But geez, try get a hold of a tester and tagger as a small business, unless you're a big business with plenty of money to earn they don't want to know you. So if any adelaide folk do need it, just let me know!

Snickells -> well, i did have my eyes set on a Evo 7, but the vr-4 will be unique and hold its $$$ better than the evo 7. Also, i will be finishing uni end of 2008 so i don't know where or what i will be doing. So i'd rather not spend 25-30k on an evo that i might not even own for a year.

Thanks on the comment of the kit also. Got a mate who is a boat maker/fibreglasser, so he is taking the kit, moulding it, and reproducing them. Which is probably just as well, the weight of the bar i made is ridiculous.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
LOL dont get an evo, they are far too common!! I rode from home down to glenelg today and i kid you not, i saw at least half a dozen of them, theyll be as common as commondores soon :p

G

Unregistered
yeah - plus, my fat ass in recaro's, not gonna work

Top Bottom