Wanted SA Black rims and tires

WarOfTheDamned

Idling at the Lights
First Name
wade
Drive
hilux, legnum
Hi guys looking for some black rims and tires for my 01 legnum, tires are not nessesery but would be good to have them. Looking 17s or 18s. It can get expensive when buying brand new and im trying to get a house at the moment so Show me what you got, I would prefer them located in SA to avoid heavy postage costs. Thanks

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Evo rims and plasti-dip / rattle can ;-)

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Not black (currently bronze), but I have a set of Enkei 17x8 +38 5 spoke rims with RE002 235/45 tyres (still about 5000km in them) if you are interested in having a look.
Near Port Adelaide.

WarOfTheDamned

Idling at the Lights
First Name
wade
Drive
hilux, legnum
Not black (currently bronze), but I have a set of Enkei 17x8 +38 5 spoke rims with RE002 235/45 tyres (still about 5000km in them) if you are interested in having a look.
Near Port Adelaide.
Hey mate would you have a picture you could send to me? Cheers

WarOfTheDamned

Idling at the Lights
First Name
wade
Drive
hilux, legnum
Evo rims and plasti-dip / rattle can ;-)
I have the plastic dip paint on my wife's vx, I can't say I'm a massive fan of it as I find it peels off to easy, if that's the same.paint you talking about. Have you got some evo wheels:)?

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
I have the plastic dip paint on my wife's vx, I can't say I'm a massive fan of it as I find it peels off to easy, if that's the same.paint you talking about. Have you got some evo wheels:)?

Multiple sets of Evo 8 MR BBS (power pack) rims, shipping would be a pain but.

WarOfTheDamned

Idling at the Lights
First Name
wade
Drive
hilux, legnum
Multiple sets of Evo 8 MR BBS (power pack) rims, shipping would be a pain but.
What kinda price would you be wanting for the rims? Before shipping comes into play. This could be an option I would consider depending on shipping of course. Cheers.

Top Bottom