Blakamin // NZ - 1996 Legnum 25-ST

G

Unregistered
Howzit?... First I have to say that it's not really mine... it belongs to the mrs...
But I do get to do all the work on it (surprise, surprise)

Live near Wellington, have done for 4-5 years... Originally I'm from Melbourne tho.

Already been helped out by you guys with the stereo installation...

I would've joined clubVR4 in NZ, but I can't afford the membership price when all I really want to do is learn a few things... and you guys seem to share info more freely (even if most NZ members are from clubvr4):D

My main transport is a 1971 Mercedes thats been dumped in the weeds, tinted and painted flat-black... but I love driving the Legnum so much I'm trying to get the mrs to drive the merc more (not working too well tho):confused:

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome to the site Mike :)

We have a few NZ guys in our little community now, you guys have a bit of a head start on us as we have only just discovered the VR-4's.

G

Unregistered
Share and share alike I say!

Welcome aboard mate :)

G

Unregistered
Cheers guys. I wanted a Legnum since I saw my first one about 4 years ago when I got here.... I nearly had the mrs get one then but they were still $10k so she bought a mazda lantis v6 at that time... lucky (?) for me, she wrote it off and we picked up the legnum last week for $5k... I'm stoked, she's gettin the hang of it and the 3.5y/o daughter loves it too!
next car= maybe a VR4... not sure tho... would also like a 65 merc....:confused:

G

Unregistered
Welcome Mike, Welly is an awesome city, where are you exactly? Lower Hutt?

I hope you get a VR4, becasue it will kick ass over the merc :p

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
They sure do Trevor.

Good to see our limited technical info is already proving useful, just wait until we really start hacking into these machines.
And its even better to see we are getting more of you guys from New Zealand joining up and participating. Our NZ section might get some use after all.

G

Unregistered
Welcome Mike, Welly is an awesome city, where are you exactly? Lower Hutt?
Kapiti

I hope you get a VR4, becasue it will kick ass over the merc :p
Lol... but the merc is a cruiser and it turns heads more than a VR4 in NZ... :p

Good to see our limited technical info is already proving useful, just wait until we really start hacking into these machines.

If I do anything interesting, I'll take heaps of photos

Thanks for the welcome everyone... and Trevor, I won't tell you what you can get a VR4 for... (mind you, I don't know the price people are paying at home???)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
not my VR-4..especially when it starts banging and popping and spitting flames on the overrun when it retards the timing and on full throttle can be heard from over 1km away :D

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome, Mike! Cant imagine why the missus prefers the legnum, although the high novelty factor of an old skool car like the merc would be good

Top Bottom