Body Kits

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I've got those side skirts and I think they look ok. The rest of their stuff is quite ugly

SU8TLE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
VY SS M6
i really like the vouge, dolphin aeroform and wald kits...

where can i find more info on the VR4 wald kits? website? more pics?

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Wald make awesome kits, but don't go thinking that they'll be the cheap and cheerful $800 knock off jobbies that you get here. A few years ago I enquired about one for my Celsior. I think the quote was somewhere in the $3500-$4000 range.

www.wald.co.jp

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Interested to hear from anyone who has fitted the Carmate bonnet. Would like to know if there are any fitment issues. My bonnet needs painting and I might just get one of these. Going to leave the rest of the body stock though - yet to see a bodykit that is a marked improvement over stock...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i dont think anyone has bought any kit from carmate, be the first and let us know..

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
just looking at their front bars they arent bad and their prices are excellent. i agree that the factory one is probably as good as anything else i have seen but mine is stuffed so i need a new one and they are cheaper

have sent them an email asking for more information. the only thing that worries me is the comment at the end of the warranty

"All parts forsale at Carmate are recommanded for Show Conditions, not for Legal Street Used purposes"

what does that mean ?

are we not meant to put these parts on a registered street worthy car ?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
They're just covering their asses - they don't want to deal with the ramifications of a vehicle being defected for having one of their products mounted. Pussies :banghead: I hate disclaimers like that.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
just looking at their front bars they arent bad and their prices are excellent. i agree that the factory one is probably as good as anything else i have seen but mine is stuffed so i need a new one and they are cheaper

have sent them an email asking for more information. the only thing that worries me is the comment at the end of the warranty

"All parts forsale at Carmate are recommanded for Show Conditions, not for Legal Street Used purposes"

what does that mean ?

are we not meant to put these parts on a registered street worthy car ?

Thats so dodgy..... They'll be the same as any other kit out there and they don't want responsibility is issues occur

IMO it will be fine to use, the company just won't take responsibility if you get booked for it

G

Unregistered
hey guys,im new to this site,im a regd trader on CVR$ and i make and supply anything to do with customizing,i make bodykits,dash components,supply leather interiors and facelift interiors,anything custom,i trade on trademe aswell,but am hoping to only trade on all Clubvr4 sites,i might need to reg on here aswell first to be able to trade tho,so keep intouch if you need anything,i own 2 kit molds,the Sonar and the Cyber,and am buzi customizing my own new kit,bonnet and rear bumper for legnums,are not far away from completion

~Q~

G

Unregistered
I would love a list / pics of

leather / dash parts
i was just guna post a FS on this Tan interior im selling,but dont know hwere,Brad told me to post it on here as itd go 4 heaps more,iv secured myself a limitd black leather with red piping,i have pics but youll need to email my email addy as pics are too big for the site

G

Unregistered
i dont think anyone has bought any kit from carmate, be the first and let us know..

i have bought bodykit parts from carmate in the past for my lancer, have been rather disapointed with their workmanship, e.g. the corner of my rear bodykit sat out on an angle away from the car at an angle or about 30degrees, they basically told me my car must have been out of shape, so i had to completely re fiberglass the whole corner to make it identical to the other side..

on the other hand their bonnets are exceptional they did a great job with that

Top Bottom