NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
hi guys,

i recently picked up a used MTB (mostly for the frame, norco 416 hardtail) but just trying to get it going in its current state while parts arrive.

anyways, the front hub is missing a bolt. can anyone help me identify what i need to get to find a second one? it looks like a 20mm throughaxle hub

below is a gallery of 1 that i have, previous owner put the bike together in the shittest possible way.

http://imgur.com/a/rO7yl

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Best just going into a bike shop and getting it matched up.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Was gonna say, looks like a 15mm Thru Axle receiver.

(ive just sold my Merida Big Nine 500 29er HT and bought a Norco Fluid 7.1 650b Dually..
Once you ride a dually you'll never want to ride a HT again!)

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
ive been riding bmx so long i started getting into mtb with a hard tail (barely ever used the gears lol), now a single speed dirt jumper that i've been putting together.

i think later down the track if my interest keeps i'll get a dually but im seriously running out of space and its getting expensive, i had a look at a few of the new norcos, goddamn they are nice. the fluid is amazing

the prices on bikes though, the revolver 9xx is like 10k

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
I got lucky and scored the Fluid for $2300 as its a '15 and they'd been trying to clear it to bring in the '16 back at full price ($3200)

Stupid thing was id only owned the Merida for about 4 months- I'd only just gotten into it for a bit of fitness off the dirtbike (I live less than 2km from national park that you can't get a dirtbike in!)

Top Bottom