Boot Floor Protector

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
My Forester has a rubber mat in the boot which is fantastic because it doesn't matter what we throw in there, the carpet won't get damaged. Is anyone aware of anything like this for the Legnum?

G

Unregistered
I have a factory mitsubishi one in my car so they defintely do exist. From what i can tell, they aren't very common though.

The only reason i got one was because the dealer i picked mine up from had one from another legnum he was saving for his mate. I gave him $100 cash for it.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
can you post a picture of it. I'm going to try to track one down. I refuse to have our dog on the carpet lol.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
If you weren't worried about fancy shaped edges (ie. just a mat) surely you could get one made up from a rubber matting store - just cut to shape out of a big sheet of rubber matting?!

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Failing finding a genuine one yeah I'll just go to Clark Rubber and make one up

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
i went to clark rubber and picked one up it fits pretty well, covers the base and some of the rear of the back seat

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
M'eh.. I had one in the X-Trail. They need a rubber mat in the back! That plastic surface is slick like ice.

I'm not too concerned about having the dog in the back of the legnum. It does get a little dirty - and full of hair - but nothing a good vacuum wont fix. I normally just pull the cagro blind shut and hide the mess anyway.

G

Unregistered
can you post a picture of it. I'm going to try to track one down. I refuse to have our dog on the carpet lol.

Hey Trav

I'll get some pics up tonight. been busy the past few days, havent had a chance to yet.

Cheers

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
i'd love one to... dirty stroller wheels and tan carpet don't mix...:mad:

G

Unregistered
sorry guys, got carried away with after work drinks, i'll post some pics over the weekend

G

Unregistered
i'd love one to... dirty stroller wheels and tan carpet don't mix...:mad:

i wonder why the tan interior got tain carpet in the boot, but the supers is black in the boot (not that i want a red boot. :p)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
because the only good colour for a boot floor is black! I never understood why mitsi went to town with the tan carpets and stuff!

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
it looks good, but don't even think about touching it...look at it at slightly the wrong angle and wala... a stain.....

G

Unregistered
dsc00168nb3.jpg

dsc00169hd6.jpg

dsc00170ct0.jpg

G

Unregistered
I'll have a look if there's a part number when i get the car back from the workshop.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
paul, have you been able to check for a part number?

Top Bottom