Borderlands 2

G

Unregistered
Anyone else grab this, If you are thinking about it just do it, it's awesome.

If anyone has it on 360, I am keen as to punch through the Campaign in Co-Op for a bit of fun.

Badger

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
Manual Super Legnum VR4
Pc any day :p I can't wait to get the game, I've got the first one and love it!

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I had the first one on PS3 and I'm playing this one on PC. Hit level 14 last night. It's so good. I'm once again addicted to finding better loot.

G

Unregistered
Yeah its awesome hey, I had the first one on PC while I was overseas with work and me and my mate grinded though the whole game twice in co-op.It's just awesome, I love my Elder Scrolls/Fallout/Borderlands etc :)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
yeah buddy! on 360 too. im level 12 at the moment.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Much better than the first one? I did like the first one but found it to repetitive, easy and the terrains to similar to play through the whole game.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
There's more variety in terrain, loot and enemies this time. The game is as hard as you like it to be. If you want a challenge, go to areas with enemies a few levels higher than yourself...then you'll be in struggle town.

G

Unregistered
Tails nailed it, it is a lot better than the first one, and I found with that, when you play co-op its a million times more awesome as well. It is definitely a must have game for anyone who likes a good shooter/RPG/open world game. It's got great writing and a good sense if humor aswell, very addictive and fun to follow.

Paulie what's your gamer tag, I am very keen to jump on Co-op after I put the kids to bed. Mine = M J Gough

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
1999 FL Galant VR4 with MMCS
Chocco_Boi on the ps3.

Playing co-op with the missus, we are around lvl 22 - 23 atm.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
*minor spoiler alert, look away if you don't want to be given away the name of an area*

There's a hidden area in the Caustic Caverns blocked up with 'Minecraft' styled rocks that you can melee through. You fight a couple of Minecraft creepers who drop some good weapons styled after Minecraft (some shoot arrows for example). They also drop some skins and heads, one of them being the one you see above on my character.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
thats awesome! i love all the references to other media and games etc

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I've heard there's a Demons/Dark Souls reference some where in the caustic caverns as well, but I haven't done anymore research/found it yet.

The shotgun I got from that Minecraft area is flipping amazing. It's an E-Tech weapon that fires like 12 fireballs in a grid pattern. The fireballs deflect off the ground and walls if they miss a target. So you can fire around corners technically. It's a monster.

I might do some more loot farming of that area tonight, apparently there are some good sniper rifle loot drops from there.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
sniper and shotgun loot drops are my favourite, although im still trying to find a caustic SMG with large mag and a scope, that has no burst fire...near impossible

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I've got an E-Tech caustic SMG, shoots these weird green glowing orbs, like a laser gun. Full auto. Found it in the caustic caverns as well. Easily the best drops I've had all game was going through there.

G

Unregistered
Paulie..

Just keep tipping Moxxxi $10k at a time in the jar on her bar, she gives you moxxxis bad touch or something like that eventually, its pretty much what you are after, took about $30k haha, its a good weapon though.

G

Unregistered
I've got an E-Tech caustic SMG, shoots these weird green glowing orbs, like a laser gun. Full auto. Found it in the caustic caverns as well. Easily the best drops I've had all game was going through there.

The drops there are weak for ne now, I did pick up a Jakobs sniper with 1505 damage last night, with + 30% damage, then my plus 25% sniper damage class mod and my Sniper perks I have seen it deal 17k+ damage with a critical haha , I'm level 26.

Paulie whenever you are keen for a game let me know,I'll be on again tonight,what level are you?

Top Bottom