Brake Pads

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
sorry Nige, I should've specified, that wasn't a reply specifically to you, it was more for the sake of the thread.

G

Unregistered
I just wanted to know what the difference is between the two rear brake pads listed in page 1? Will either fit a face lift legnum? Is anyone using bendix advance pads in their car? I know people have mentioned the EBC red and green pads but I am just after basic pads. I have used the Bendix advance pads on other cars and like the low dusting they give. Can someone confirm that the part numbers listed on the first page are correct.
Thanks

I'm currently looking for standard pads myself and have found the following.............

I got the part numbers from here:

Kempy's

Going by this, the fronts are DB1223 and the rears are DB1238. These are Bendix part numbers, therfore readily available from auto parts stores.

Jump on the Bendix site and throw those part numbers in and you can see there are quite a few Mitsi's that share those pads (including an Australian built one) ;)

I got quoted $69.00 from Sprint Auto Parts here in SA for the DB1223 (General CT)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I just had the General-CT pads fitted to the front of my car (DB1223)... would've preferred heavy duty but as they were only about .5mm of pad material left, I had to take what they had in the shop. In the future I may look to upgrade them but I dont plan on doing any track work or hills thrashing so they'll do for now.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Im just about to fit Ferodo ZERO's that I just picked up, needed new pads quicksmart before I damaged the discs.Cost me $80 for front and rear and just wanted to make sure they fit before I crack the package. Part numbers are DB1223Z for the fronts and DB1238Z for the rears and I asked for pads that would fit an EVO 4 and Legnum and gave them the part numbers from the first page of this thread. So am I on the money...?

G

Unregistered
Hey i have to agree ive got the EBC green stuff pads and i gotta admit braking as a whole, is super... i will be sticking with that set up and yeah they are only on the front :)

Top Bottom